Posts by PIZZA

I can one up you with my experience. I was going to rehearsal and had my Kemper on my shoulder in the padded Kemper bag. I didn't have the strap crossed over my chest. Just on one shoulder. I was also carrying a double guitar gig bag at the same time. I got to the stair case (about a 15 foot long stretch of concrete stairs going down to the basement) and the strap slipped off my shoulder and the Kemper tumbled all the way down the stairs. I figured my Kemper was toast and heart was pounding. I got into my rehearsal space and opened up the bag. No visible damage except for a tiny little scratch in the paint on the upper right corner from where the Kemper contacted the internal metal zipper of the bag which contains the foam padding insert. I quickly plugged in the Kemper and it booted right up. No problems at all. Definately recommend the Kemper bag. It does it's job and does it well. I also learned my lesson and never carry it without the strap crossing my chest now for added security. I should add that my Kemper also has a Camplifier 2:90 installed in the back as well and that survived unscathed as well. MAN WAS I LUCKY!!!! =O