Posts by Sarasin

+1 o on use of rig manager, I connect my laptop to my Kemper and it's such a useful tool to go through profiles easily and you don't need to load any on the Kemper itself, just keep them on your PC or Mac and drag on ones you like.

Sorting by gain level, favorites and you can rate them according to what you like.

So many profiles Rig Manager is a must.

I use a Matrix FR10. I've owned & used both CLRs & DXR10s but the Matrix is the best to my ears for the profiles & music I play.

Wow that's really a nice cab. It's powered and weighs less than my unpowered wedge. I think I may move to 10's and this cab could be a nice option. The 10" speaker would probably be a tighter lows possibly?

My last gig, the wedge sat on the floor and I felt lost in the mix.

I was asking if you had a Top 5 profiles that you like or use often, not packs.

Thanks for the response.

HI all,

I've been meaning to do this for a while and get some of Michael's Profiles.

With his sale I saved quite a bit and pulled the trigger on these:
    Pack 1
    Pack 2
    Pack 3
    Vintage
    DPack
    69Marshall
    65 AC30

My question is for long time users and new users.

Please name your top 5 MBritt profiles

Thanks
    Its gonna be a great weekend!

When I was using vintage amps and high end boutique pedals I loved the tone.

I still own an early Klon, Analogman pedals, even a 70's Mutron iii and others.

The Kemper is no way near them. What the Kemper does is gets me 60-70% there in an easy to use setup.
    No one in the audience listening to our band cares or could tell, if its a Kemper or a Klon pushing vintage 67 Black Face Reverb.

Sorry I don't have an answer but I know this is easily done with the Kemeper remote. It's pricey but very worth it for the functions and how seamlessly it intergrates with the Kemper.

One rig I programmed, I am able to assign two effects to a switch.

I have the option for example:
    i have a boost and distortion controlled by switch one,

I can have several combinations of having them both turn on/off at the press of one button,

or assign it so I have Boost off /Distortion on, then hit the switch and they toggle to Boost on/Distorion off.

Thanks Sharry

I understand that part.

I would like to be able to use it on the same profile as both a Wah and Volume.

i may have to suggest this as a possible Feature Request.

im surprised no one else is interested in this option.

I'm using the Mission EPK, I mainly use it as a wah it's set up to be active when I step on it. Meaning I don't use the button/or switch on the pedal to turn on the wah.

Is it possible to set it up so when I press the switch on the mission it changes to volume mode or to wah mode?

my goal is to only use one pedal.

I'm glad a have a powered version. I rarely use the Kemeper in stereo, if I need to run stereo I still have that option.

If there is a jam session with my buddies I can grab it and just plug into thier cabs or take my FRFR cab. You don't have this option or convienece with an unpowered version.

Last gig I had I plugged into a DI to the FOH, sound guy was impressed and relieved he didn't have to mic my amp, sounded great. My FRFR cab was my monitor on stage.

I like V8s comment about running stereo on stage, it never happens with me. Waiting might be tough but being able to use the amp plunged in is a great option.

My biggest concern with the Kemper and power failure would be the rather lengthy boot time. It is not close to other computer based stuff like smart TVs or PODs, more like a regular PC or some tablets.

I only use 4-5 Rigs when I play live. I'm not sure but it seems to speed up the boot time.
    (I would love it if someone could verify this)
    I've never had an issue or a need for UPS so far. I have a powered head and @600 watts it doesn't heat up at all.