Posts by Domscillator

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies,

I am aware of the administration procedures however, when the updater runs inside the Rig Manager it runs automatically and it doesn't give you the option to run it yourself as administrator. Therefore it doesn't have enough privileges.

I would guess the only solution would be to:

1. Either download the actual update from somewhere or
    2. Find where the updater is stored temporarily into Windows so that I can run it manually.

Does this make sense? I've already tried running the Rig Manager as administrator, this doesn't help with the updater.

Many thanks!

Hi guys,

I've been nudged by the Rig Manager for an update for about a month now but it seems that I am unable to update it.

Whenever I get the prompt to update , the installer launches but the update process stops midway and I get this message (see screenshot):

This is really bizarre as I am the Admin on the system (Windows 10 ). Is there a way I can just download the installer and just run it as an admin?

Many thanks!

Hi everyone,

So, I have been using my Kemper for the past 1 1/2 month and I am loving it, it really outperforms any other amp simulator/guitar processor I've used.

However, there IS something that I seem to miss compared to processors from Line6, or even plugins.
    It seems that most presets are very basic amp sounds with not much to them apart from the occassional reverb/delay.
    When you have a rush production gig, it's very important that you have a palette of presets to run to. I enjoy creating my own sounds but sometimes you simply don't have the time to spend 20 minutes on a guitar sound with a tremolo and vibrato (the sound that I was looking for yesterday).

So my question is, is there any place I can download profiles with effect chains that contain more "creative" sounds like tremolos, vibratos, crazy delays, rhythmic effects like those found on so many guitar pedals.
    Thank you so much in advance, hope it's clear what I'm looking for.

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here as I got my Kemper yesterday (yay!!!).

So I am trying to connect it with my RME UFX using the SPDIF connection going to AES.
    Although I made it work I have the following problem:

• If I set the clock to Internal (because I really want the RME to be the master) then I get sound but the Kemper loses sync every now and then. So I hear those annoying clicks which suggest clocks mismatch.
    • If I set the clock to AES then the Kemper works like a charm, perfectly in sync. But the problem is that if I turn off my Kemper everything gets messed up in my DAW as the clock switches to ADAT and everything goes out of sync.

I want my RME to be the Master because it's the only thing that is turned on all the time whereas my Kemper is not used all the time (well, not really but...).

Is there a setting I am missing? Is there any viable way to make the Kemper Slaved to the RME?

Thanks in advance and nice to meet you all!