Posts by Daimbandai

Hi Sercho!

The patch changes with the pxl live is quite smooth. At a first glance, since the pxl live have 8 banks, each with 4 presets, and I almost use one bank per song with 4 rigs (performance mode on kemper) , i had to figured out how to expand that limitation for playing more than 8 songs. So, from the fact that pxl live can send two simultaneous messages, I set a second message from the last kemper set of slots...at patch 9 of the kemper I reuse bank 1 (a,b,c,d) sending program change in midi channel 2... The only thing I have to do when I finish using the first 8 banks is to change kemper global midi channel to 2...it's a small tweak that allows me to expand up to 16 patches in kemper performance mode...the expression pedals works great on kemper...yo can set then in various ways and whas are awsome and they are independent from pxl live

Hi to everybody....I love my kemper but I have to get familiar with all of it features...I'm still feeling it a little bit compressed even if I do not activate any compresors at all...
    I have the powered head version of the kemper...I use it with an ELECTRO VOICE tourX 500w passive monitor cab that's sound awsome...
    I use JOYO PXL LIVE looper/switcher in order to use it in performance mode by sending program changes via midi. The Pxl LIVE let you use two loops chains, one to use it in in front of the amp (stomp section of the kemper/loop mono default) with T REX yellow drive, MARKBASS compressore, and jjoyo overdrive (very affordable grat sounding pedal) and the time based and modulation in the fx loop (G-LAB delay, STRYMON mobius)
    I'm also including my PIGTRONIX infinity looper in the chain but i'm willing to midi clock control it and i didn't figured out how.
    See you anytime...

hi to everyone! I'm glad to make my first post in this great forum...
    since I'm trying to add my infinity looper to my rig i would like to know if it's the kemper capable to send midi clock information to my infinity looper via midi so if I select beat rate from the kemper it will send that info to my infinity in order to have beat synchronized...
    Thanks in advance