Posts by flyingheelhook

..snip..

..snip..

Me too. Here is a screen capture:

In my case I am seeing a big improvement with performance management in the new version. I spent a few hours yesterday sorting through a set list of about 25 performances, happily dragging and dropping and tweaking rigs into various slots - never touched the machine, all edits and saves from the Rig Manager.

As far as I could tell it all worked perfectly, and the performance issues with the earlier version are fixed.

Mac OSX 15.2, Powered Toaster.

Please report back after the next time you reboot if all your changes were kept, thanks. I have a very similar set up - the only difference is my toaster is not powered.

I was ready to make a lot of progress today but ran into a bunch of issues:

1) All eleven of the performances I created yesterday had the 'Crunch' profile in the first slot when I started up this morning, even though yesterday, when I had saved, played and gone back through them all before shutting down, they were fine.

2) Using Rig Manager, copy/paste from one slot to another does not appear to work. (this may be a known issue as I haven't been able to keep up with everything). If I want to copy/paste rigs from one slot to another in performance mode, I have to do it on the KPA itself.

3) The cross-fade of my morph settings now seems stuck on three seconds since the last update, even though I tried to change it to 0.0. I changed it to 0.0 again and will check tomorrow.

4) Morph parameters don't show up under the dial, even though the dial moves. (i.e. if I try to morph my amp volume from 0.0 to 4.0, the dial moves and shows the morph, but the numbers don't change)

I did play with tweaking an stomp/effect yesterday and all of that seemed to work fine, but unfortunately I did not save it as a preset, and just saved it to the rig that I was using which, unfortunately, and you guessed it, was the first slot of one of the performances I set up so I lost those tweaked stomps. I am not sure any of the above is worthy of a ticket but going to open one anyways.

I just created 11 base performances using 11 Tone Junkie 65 Twin Reverb going from clean (funk!) to higher gain. I tried to do this using performances I had not used before - i.e. pristine, clean. I did this by dragging the profile from one window, onto the slot of the performance in a separate window. I also found out that if I did not delete the original one (by author C. Kemper, hmmm?) that it would 'corrupt' and not save properly - the base Crunch profile would pop back up. As long as I deleted the base original performance, then dragged and dropped the profiles, and then clicked on "Store Performance in Slot #____" it worked.

Next up will be creating pedal boards (Stomps/Effects presets) so that each performance is set up similarly.

I am on a MacBook Pro, using Catalina 10.15.2, and I installed the new Beta of RigManager 3.0.87 and OS 7.1.9. No real problems so far. I demoed a bunch of rigs from the new Tone Junkie 65 Twin Reverb pack (killer), created a performance with some of them, and got caught up in noodling for an hour or two. Will try to do more later today or tomorrow if I can.

The only 'issues' I noticed were: When demoing rigs, it only let me store one to my profiler - after that, it greyed out the button. When I created the performance, the store to profiler button stayed greyed out, but it saved the performance.

I went to jam with a drummer last night. When using my remote, and trying to switch performances, I got a weird flashing lights all across the remote. The performance HAD changed, but all options for the 1-5 switches were no longer available. I had to reboot. Using the buttons on the Kemper itself avoided the issue.

ignore this one - somehow my preference for keeping the slot while changing performances got changed to the pause option.

I went to jam with a drummer last night. When using my remote, and trying to switch performances, I got a weird flashing lights all across the remote. The performance HAD changed, but all options for the 1-5 switches were no longer available. I had to reboot. Using the buttons on the Kemper itself avoided the issue.

I downloaded and installed 7.1.8 and RM 3.0.82 successfully. While creating a new performance no longer gets corrupted, I can only drag and drop a rig successfully the first time on a new profile. After that, it won't 'accept' a drag/drop rig. Nor will it allow me to copy/paste. Will open a ticket.

I am still having issues. I upgraded to the latest of both betas, and per Peter's instructions did the Global Init "Press and hold the Rig and System button while you turn on the device into tuner mode. Hold these buttons till the message "Initializing current Rigs and global settings" appear in the display, then release the buttons."

First, I tried to work with an existing performance. I copy/pasted a M. Britt rig from one slot, to another and then saved. Some things did work, like the orange save performance button appeared to save the performance, and the names of the slots changed, but the default Crunch rig stayed the same. Undaunted, I tried to create a new performance and drag/dropped the M. Britt rig from a new window onto the new performance, but then I crashed again. Screen capture attached, and sent follow up emails to support.