Posts by ORibeiro

Studio Equalizer
    The Studio Equalizer is a full, 4-band parametric equalizer, similar to those found in professional mixing desks or digital workstations. It offers one low shelf, one high shelf and two peak equalizer bands. All four bands have adjustable frequency, and the two peak EQ bands come with adjustable bandwidth or Q-factor.

Thank you paults, appreciated.

Tritium thank you also for the help. I'll definitely take a look.

From what I've heard you can't go wrong with neither. The thing about the Kemper is that you can have any amp you want. Not that you can't with the Axe, but you better be a pro in tweaking and eqing, and I'm still not sure if dynamics would be same though. I my self wanted that PRS Archon since I've heard it, but since it's relatively new, that wouldn't be possible with the Axe. The other decision point to me it was the price, here in Europe you can buy a Kemper for 1600€, while the Axe FX II costs around 2500€. To me there's no 900€ sound difference between those two, in fact I'm quite sure I'd be getting better tones with the Kemper since it's more user friendly IMO and my skills with tweaking are abismal.

I'm very fresh to the KPA, my question is in the Studio equalizer. There are 2 initial parameters: Low Freq an High Freq. Are those shelving eqs or high and low pass respectively?