Posts by Nebulozny

Problem solved by raising Texas Specials, and just got in to more trouble, can't stop playing SRV all day long :D Let me suggest to you guys, Evil Robot Blues profile, it is insane how good it sounds with strat.

Weird thing, on my JCM800 they sounded horrible raised, but on Kemper, perfect Texas blues sound, well thanks for all help guys!

Well this sucks, I was so in love with one Marshall profile, and then I had to buy Friedman amp from you, and damn, here I am playing best stoner sound I ever had in my life.

Evil Robot, where to start, it is just insane how cool sounding this amp is, blues rock, it has it all.

Thanks for the Summer Sale promotion, great profiles indeed!

I have American Special SSH strat, kick ass guitar and I just love humbucker in bridge position while having that strat clean thing going on in the neck pickups. Obviously I want to do clean sounds with neck single coils and use humbucker for crunch and gain sounds.

But, here is the problem, how do I set the clean sense? Problem with this guitar is that humbucker gets very loud compared to single coils, so if I set the clean sense per humbucker, cleans with singles coils are almost none to hear, I have to make the profile much louder, while if I set clean sense with single coil some lighter crunchy sounds do not sound good on humbucker position.

With my usual amps, I just set the clean channel louder, and balance the pickups, but how the hell do I make it work on Kemper? 8o Am I loosing any dynamics if I set all for humbucker and then just make clean profiles very loud?

Any ideas or tricks?

I just popped in to say how amazing the 1968 Super Lead sounds, just can't stop playing! Bought few others, but just keep coming back to this one, I am sucker for Marshalls, and this one is the ultimate.

Great work TopJimi! :thumbup:

YES!

The beast is finally in my home, played for hours, man I don't have enough words to describe the quality of the sound. Factory rigs are awesome, don't know why some people keep telling it is not the real thing, being playing that High watt cranked rig so long...man, I've played them all.

Best piece of gear I bought ever, and I mean it!

Hi guys,

Just a quick pop in, I ordered Kemper few days ago, still waiting for it, haven't been so excited about gear in years 8o

I've been playing tube amps for years and just can't do without them, but also I have moved from my house to completely different country and a bloody apartment, which of course is not a tube amp friendly environment. After few annoyed neighbor chats, and my baby born I decided it is time to move on and try to find alternative to this loud addiction. Sold my JCM800 2203, thought I would cry but it went to my best friend so I get to play it when I visit him, also sold my rack JMP and Marshall power amp setup...basically went all acoustic and started searching for alternative modeller or other solution.
    Then, few months ago while I was on vacation in my home town I went to local guitar shop, guys there are my friends and one of them is professional session player, wedding band player, Tv shows...you name it. He told me he sold all his amps I thought he lost his mind, then he showed me why. Crazy looking toaster, and he said you had JCM800, try this thing...I was like man, you are joking with me...I tried it with Les Paul and all I could said is WOW, this is the amp I had, that is the sounds, that is the feeling of playing it...

And that's how I got sold to the Kemper, and I really think it is a new revolution for guitar players, especially bedroom players like me who occasionally play a gig, to be able to have all the dream amps, perfect sounding on headphones, monitors or a gig...man this is dream come true honestly.

Anyways, will post again when the beats comes in, already preparing and polishing my Strat... :thumbup: