Posts by TheCanvasGroupOfficial

Hey

So Kemper was working great and fine till I tried to refresh it by starting it up while holding SYSTEM.

I was hoping to reset settings and empty my rigs to start fresh, but now it seems like my kemper and rig manager wont talk the same way to each other.

Now I can "IMPORT" rigs to my kemper, and can run them from my local library, but whenever I try to drag a file over it just crashes.

I've tried reinstalling Rig Manager, but no luck. Everything seems to be updated, so I'm not sure where the problem is exactly or what I can do to get this to work properly again. Thanks.

I've been noticing in the studio recently a sort of pop or clipping sound in my tone from the kemper. I figured I was overloading the input with my Cali76 compressor, but after plugging straight in and toying around with the clean/distortion sensors, I can't seem to figure the problem out. Strumming on a clean AC15 profile, I'll get little pops on this strum or that strum like it's clipping the input. I'm about to back up my profiles and update my software, but does anyone have any help for this? Thanks

EDIT: I think it was the EQ being run in the EFFECTS section that was boosting too much signal to the output. Anyone have experience with this being an issue?