Posts by MHellerOfficial

When it does notknow it ,how does it know where the Cab would start when paste in the DI amp Profile and hit Merge button?

, yes it's about the Kempers algorithm, in the end,maybe I shouldn't ask how it doing it or work..

To me yes, it worth it, for Tone matching only I think it's easier, (cheaper) maybe to watch the frequency response in Ozone and pick a Cab which comes very close and use the Kpa EQ for fine Tuning. But to create some kind of new cab it rocks for me without using a real cab with amp, alone add some Phoenix II sweetness to my profile is awesome this way.

Thx for your advices mister.

After 6 hours testing, creating and comparisons I came to the result that in my case "Profile the Profiler" creating a new Cab with Plugins, and Tonematch the way to go was paste the new studio profiles Cab into the Original DI Amp Profile and don't use the Merge Button. All other
    ways had altered the Original Amp too
    much to my ears and lack of Lowend.

Thx for answer , man I just mentioned the Noise Gates, that you know that I doing this one like in the Manual written. Only thing Im not sure about is the Merging Process in detail.. Yes, Im pretty new to the kemper still, thats why asking again. To think logic I would assume making a new DI Amp Profile for this would be more accurate if the Kemper expect the to have the same S/N ratio and alterings in tone by the second Kemper( not the Original DI amp) when it comes to Merge the new studio profile. Like you said right?

Hello again, after the first trial the Studio profiles I've done of my second kemper sound very good so far. Now I want make Merged Profiles out of it. I think so need some more pro infos maybe.
    So that's my actual setup of the experiment

Kemper 1 Profiler Mode -Direct Out to Front Input Kemper 2 - (Stack: Original
    DI Amp + Merged Cab) - L Mono Main Out - Avid HD I/O/PT Ozone 6 - Kemper 1 Return Input.

So If I want to Merge the new Cab
    part with Ozone EQ altering in it now
    , doing a Merged Profile. What would be the correct way there

Way1.
    pick Original DI Amp profile (same as in Kpa 2) and copy/
    paste the Cab of the new Kpa 2)Studio profile in, then hit Merge Button

Profiling a new DI Amp Profile with the Kemper 2 (Amp only, monitoring Out). Then make it a Merged Profile with the new Studio profile Cab pasted in and Merge Button.

Just copy/paste the Cab of the new Kpa2 Studio profile in the Original DI Amp Profile (Don't hitting Merge Button, because the Original Amp DI profile
    was already Merged) It 's the same amp profile like in KpA 2.

I hope someone can answer me this,
    I assume way 2. and 3. would be
    right..

Alright Nice, I thought it was something like put some ms delay on one side to make it Sound wider. (Switched from the Axe to Kemper) I usually play Mono R&L without any FX. But for wider sound I Started to add some 0.016 ms delay to the R side in my Axe Cab block, Is there any fx or feature in the Kpa to doing the same to one of the Mono Output? Hope you know what I mean.

Hello guys, can someone tell me what Space actually do, are you using it for Live and Main Outputs in Stereo?
    Or is it more something for Recording, Sry to ask , have to try it when back on my unit first time, tomorrow, heard of it only in a other thread here.
    thx