Posts by AlexVDL

If I change anything in performance mode such as a different amp or add effect, it's saved instantly even if I turn the kemper off and on again. Just a tad annoying sometimes if I want to try something different without finding the original rig.

Same here. Even when jumping to another performance, when I come back the sound is still changed. I was playing around with some sound settings, and I didn't like it, so I wanted to undo it, but there was no undo option and the settings where automatically saved. I lost my original sound that way... really annoying.

I would like to see a bounce back feature in the remote pedal menu. I've used Digitch effects for years and really liked the bounce back feature on the remote pedals.

What is does is remembering the previous patch you had. So for instance, when you are on profile 1 and switch to profile 2, you can go back to profile 1 by pressing the same footwitch. This is especially handy when you also sing on stage and don't want to look down to see if you are pressing the right button. Just keep your foot above one button to switch betweet two profiles.