Posts by Dionysis

Could use your help please....

I have checked the USB cables and the length is not longer than 3 meters. I have the latest OS and Rig Manager, I even performed a system reset (holding down the "System button) but nothing works.
    Also, I deleted the Rig Manager and reinstalled it. Still nothing.

I purchased a Mission Engineering Spring loaded Ep1 pedal which I currently have connected to my LF+ JR+.

I have successfully managed to make it control the wah (stomp A) however what I am really struggling with is the following.

I would like to have a Wah loaded on Stomp A and have it engaged each time I step on the pedal and vice versa disengaged every time I step of it.I would also like to have it the same way with a pitch modulation.

Any info - solution on the matter?

By the way, I am a total noob on midi programming so if one could explain it as simply as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance!

Been looking into the camplifier. My question is basically this :

Let's say I feed into the Camplifier the Monitor Out and Direct out signals but don't want to mic the cabinet, so I can provide the front of the house with the signal from my main outs.

Is there a way to turn the cab off for the Monitor out and the Direct out but keep it on at the same time for the main outs???? 8|

Thanks in advance