Posts by Tjenne

How will the Kone Powered cabinet react if :

'Kemper Kone' and 'Monitor cab off'

are "unchecked", please ?

What changes does this make regarding Main and Monitor Out ?

Thanks !

I overlooked maybe, but the Kone Imprints are available in the Cab section of the Stack section, IF in the monitor section, Monitor Cab Off and Kemper Kone is selected. Choice between Global Imprint and Locally selected Imprint.. Very usefull item here..

I found out that many rigs did not sound good, until I found another speaker (better match), in the Kone imprints. If that choice could be available in the Stack section as an speaker/cabinet-IR, that could be 'top' ..

Still I think (about those Kone imprints), that it couldn't be too difficult for Kemper to create IR's from those imprints (or any other way creating this..). Instead of searching and buying IR's for each existing imprint.. we would have Kemper IR's that totally match the Kone imprints. I like to insist on this.. Please ladies and gentlemen at Kemper headquarters..

Dear,

I created this request but no one seems to be interrested. Any reason why ? >

"Cause those imprints work so good, why not create cab IR's from those imprints, so we can use these

IR's in our rigs or performances over the main outputs ?

SO : I recommend creating explicit Kemper Cab IR's from the Kone Imprints..

It would be perfect having your 'main out' sound in the PA system, 'better' matching the Kemper cabinet with Kone/Imprints sound.."

Cheers,

Tjenne

Hello,

Cause those imprints work so good, why not create cab IR's from those imprints, so we can use these

IR's in our rigs or performances over the main outputs ?

SO : I recommend creating explicit Kemper Cab IR's from the Kone Imprints..

It would be perfect having your 'main out' sound in the PA system, 'better' matching the Kemper cabinet with Kone/Imprints sound..

Please support my request.

Kind regards,

Tjenne

Hello..
    I'm new here at this Forum.

Simple question :

Why is the Monitor Output only Mono ?

My intention is to send a stereo signal directly to the FOH using the Main Output (stereo), and on stage, feed my standalone stereo poweramp with cabs, from the Monitor Output.
    This seems to me, a very normal setup.
    I can easily adapt sound for both outputs using the Kemper Output Equalizer.
    Adapting is necessary cause of the different 'sort' of receiving utilities as is a poweramp and mixing table.
    Only.. Monitor Out is Mono..

Any chance this could be changed in the future ?
    Or is there a work around ?

Maybe Stereo Main Outputs XLR and jacks L/R, to be separated ? Two independent Main Outputs.. ?

Thanks in advance,
    Etienne.