Posts by James_Scr

*quote removed by mod*

But it did accomplish something - it was a lifelong skill.

The same could be said for any craftsmen - why bother spending time making something when you can just buy a cheap version that does the job?

Listen to the people who know how to do things properly if you want to do it right!

The studio is looking good James. See you have a Prophet 08 there. Love mine.

Shame it's not quite as tidy as that now! The Prophet 08 has come out of the rack, as it wasn't in an ideal place to tweak. I seem to recall one reason I bought it in the first place, was having heard your "Camera Eye" patch!

To keep this on topic, I should also mention that there is a Kemper Remote tucked away under the desk - not quite visible on the picture.

Well, unless I feel the urge to get a powered version too, I think I am well covered between the three Kempers ?

Never say never though ???

You definitely need a powered rack - your collection isn't complete without one!

I'd be lost without mine ...

After many (many) years of playing and recording, I decided that it was about time that I pulled some of my work together and released it as an album.

I finally took the plunge and it is freely available at https://jamesscreaton.hearnow.com/ as well as the usual digital distribution channels.

It is mainly instrumental rock, where I have done absolutely everything. All the guitars were recorded using my Kemper - generally using Guido's profiles, as they just seem to work for me!

Hope you like it!

Cheers

James