Posts by johnboy10

Hi Guys,

I have returned back to the Kemper Family after trying other options. When all is said and done nothing beats the Kemper for an incredible sound with minimum fuss.

It feels good to be back. I had the Rack last time so I went for the Toaster this time around.

When ever I see a Les Paul I cannot help but think of Gary Moore. I loved his playing so much. He had it all in my eyes taste, feel, shred he could do it all.

So I hope you enjoy this track called Sweaty Shuffle by Micheal Wagner. It reminded me so much of Garys playing, balls to the wall blistering blues guitar, I just had to learn it.

All the best

John

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorted USB Stick did the trick.:)

Hi Guys

Just got a new Kemper yesterday, Rig Manager is saying there is a update. I have tried several times to do the update but I keep getting a error messsage telling me to contact Support .

Anyone know of any prob/fix before I contact them?

Thanks

John

Sorry to hear you’ve been ill @johnboy10. Always great to hear your playing. I’ve got a folreden Strat on the way thx to your reviews, and Bert’s ofc.
    Sorry for the off topic post btw.

Thank you my friend , I’m 100% now. Wow great to hear your going to be a Folreden user. They are incredible guitars. Please post some pictures when it arrives.

Bas and the guys at folreden are great,really look after there customers.

John

You are so welcome Marcus. I really like these profiles. Thanks for making them. Feeling a lot better now !!!

Really, they sound very cool. Maybe this summer I went to folreden to check them out. I am near to the border to the Netherlands and Bert will invite me to eat a Netherland fricandel ( a special meat sausage).
    Cheers
    Frank

Awesome!!! I'm sure you will have great time Frank.

Hi Guys,

Not played guitar at all for 3 months due to ill heath. I'm slowly getting back into it. lol

So I asked Marcus if these profiles were mix ready. They sound pretty sweet to me. What you guys think?

Video 1 is with Neck Humbucker Folreden Strat. Video 2 Single Coils Neck & Bridge Folreden Strat

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope you enjoy.

John

Thanks for the reply Marcus. I’ll be Ordering these later when I get home from work.

John