Posts by johnboy10

Thanks for the reply Marcus. I’ll be Ordering these later when I get home from work.

John

I think it's nice to do some demos using guitars that are not really the common ones like the Fender and Gibson stuff although I realize that probably most of you are playing one of them (or maybe both)...
    First in row is my Gretsch 6120. I love that guitar. It's like a French bulldog, it's so ugly that you love it for its uglyness. But it's a great guitar and it sounds very nice in combination with the twinkleland, Hi-watt and offset Marshall used in the demo 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Superb Bert !!!!!!! You the Man!!! 8)

I really need to get your latest pack. That Offset Marshall is just killer. My go to Profile from you is the JTM 45 but that offset is well...........killer lol

John

Very nice Frank.

Make sure your sending the Number on the right Midi channel the Midi out channel on
    Logic must be the same as the Midi in on Kemper, or you set both units to Midi Omni
    then they send and receive on all 16 Channels
    Midi out from Logic must be Midi in on KPA

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Ill give what you say ago later hope that works.

Is a midi program change the same thing as a midi #CC ?

Thanks again.

Hi Guys

I'm trying to control my Kemper from Logic Pro X.

I have read the manual but having know joy. I purchased a M-Audio Uno interface and connected it has instructed. The interface is receiving midi messages indicated by the lights flashing.

I got the midi numbers from the manual , at the moment I'm trying to get stomp A to turn on/off. The manual states this is Number 17. Kemper does nothing.

How do I know if the Kemper is sending receiving midi messages?

This is driving me crazy. lol

I have watched this video and followed it to the letter.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any advice would be cool

John

no it does not transfer MIDI. USB is only used for transferring data between the Profiler and a USB stick or between the Profiler and the Rig Manager software.
    The only other application is to connect a USB keyboard which makes typing of names and tags easier.

Thanks for the reply.

A video has just been released from Kemper showing the kemper being controlled from a Daw. What do I need to be able to do this?

John

Superb Frank! :):):):):)

While we are all looking forward to Bert's New Pack :thumbup: .... Here is something using Bert Spanish Profile from the Acoustic Pack.

Hope you enjoy this.

External Content youtu.be

John