Posts by leppard81

Thanks for the help, guys! Much appreciated!! Yes, Tritium, of course i meant an Active monitor.....its 2am here, a typo, Even if i made it 2 times...;)

Sorry to hi jack the thread....but: (stupid question, probably) if i use my kemper with my computer loudspeakers only can they be damaged? haven't got a an active box right now, but over my mac speakers it sounds perfectly fine for now (of course a box is needed soon for proper sound)....thanks!!

using some clean AC30 preset and Bill Rupperts GR300-profile.... its my very first attempt using a Kemper, therefore i pretty much left all the settings how they were dialed in....i yet have to discover how this thing works properly....but i like it....:))))

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

oh, wanted to add this to that old "Morgan Ac20" thread....now i can't delete my message lol...sorry.....still; its a fantastic profile...

oh, and HELLO!!!!!! :) btw

I got my kemper 3 days ago...while i found some Fender and Vox presets to be fantastic, this one is indeed the greatest so far...such good work.... I yet have to learn how to use/tweak the amp in any way, but right now i am VERY VERY VERY impressed! :)