Posts by lk_bill

Planen Sie, ein Kemper-Video zu erstellen, in dem die USB-Midi-Funktionalität (mit Programmwechsel) ausführlich erklärt wird? Diese YouTube-Videos sind alle sehr gut erklärt und super nützlich. (google translate use, sorry for any mistake).

Dear Kemper friends,

I have updated my packs with some Liquid profiles goodness.

The Ruby pack now contains 12 additional Liquid profiles, with Top Boost amp & non-Top Boost amp, along with 6 speakers/cab configuration.

The Dream pack now contains 6 additional Liquid profiles with 6 speakers/cab configuration.

You can download the packs here:

Ruby Pack

https://ko-fi.com/s/c8d50548e5

15 Factory Profiles

27 Artists Profiles

16 Custom Profiles

12 Liquid Profiles

Dream Pack:

https://ko-fi.com/s/d919c58843

20 Factory Profiles

35 Artists Profiles

16 Custom Profiles

6 Liquid Profiles

Customers who bought the packs previously will receive a free upgrade.

Enjoy!

Sollazzon , I'd like to retrofit an old profile I did a few years back. I still have the gain and EQ values on a piece of paper. What's the exact procedure?

The addendum says:
    "enter the amp settings of the PROFILE and press all three Restore buttons once".

When I press the restore buttons, nothing happens.

I'm a bit lost.

EDIT:

I think I figured it out (maybe):

I pressed all three soft buttons (Restore Gain, Restore Amp Model, Restore EQ)
    I then selected the desired amp model (Fan Twins Reverb Normal in my case)

I set the Gain Pot Ref to the value when profiled

I set the EQ settings to the value when profiled

I finally long pressed on "Burn"

I compared this rig to my original profile, the sound is identical, which is what I expected, and now when I increase the gain the profile reacts as a real Twin would do, which is good news I suppose.
    My original profile would saturate way too much if I set the gain to max. The new Liquified profile is closer to the real Twin cranked up (still very clean).

wow !!

They still prefer making happier already happy guitarists than selling them newer units (even the owners of the oldest units!!). Very impressive nowadays 👏. And good for the planet...

Do you think USB audio will be also for toasters?

semguigui yes, usb audio will be for all units.

Dear Kemper friends,

I have prepared for you some Profiles Packs based on the Universal Audio Amp Pedals.

So far, I'm offering Packs for both the Dream'65 Deluxe Reverb amp and the Ruby'63 AC30 Top Boost amp.

You can test the 2 free rigs included in this post.

You can purchase the packs for the price of a coffee (or more if you can afford it) by going to my ko-fi shop:

Ruby Pack

https://ko-fi.com/s/c8d50548e5

15 Factory Presets
    27 Artists Presets
    16 Custom Presets

Dream Pack:
    https://ko-fi.com/s/d919c58843

20 Factory Presets
    35 Artists Presets
    16 Custom Presets

You can listen to clips in the shop pages directly, or below:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you like these profiles, feel free to navigate to the main page, where I am accepting donations to help making more profiles in the future.
    https://ko-fi.com/mzprofiles/

Thanks in advance, and I hope you'll enjoy these profiles.

vanitunes you can refer to this for your connections:

Use LoopStereo in one of the Stereo Slots post Amp section, and disable the amp section in the Kemper.
    Sounds glorious!!

Hi all,

I need a bit of advice from the community...

I am playing my Kemper through a Mission Gemini 2 cab. This thing is great but I find the sound a bit boxy from time to time (might be ear fatigue I dunno).

Not sure how to explain with words the impression I have when listening the sound coming from the cab. It's as if the sound was not breathing. In comparison, when I play with my Twin Reverb, I feel more connected with my amp.

I have similar griefs when monitoring via studio monitors (5'' Yamaha).

On the other hand, I am completely happy when monitoring the Kemper via headphones (open back Sennheiser hd650).

I know the miked captures from Kemper profiles are not supposed to sound like an open back tube amp combo, but I'd like to be able to "fix" the boxiness coming from the Mission cab.

Are there any settings on the Kemper that can help?

I tried to play with the empower knob on the rear of the Mission cab, that does not fix the overall boxy feel unfortunately.

Would I get similar issues with the Kabinet if I decided to get one (if/when Kemper releases a powered version)?

Thanks in advance guys.