Posts by RichEmme

I sold my Kemper Toaster, Remote and Mission Engineering Bundle through this forum in March and kept my guitars in hopes of getting into another Kemper later this year, but the guitars are pretty much sitting un-played and since my instrument is bass I'd rather sell the guitars at this point to cover school expenses. I have 100% feedback on eBay...the Suhr is listed at this link; I'll sell it for $1650 + shipping for members of this forum. Accept: Paypal, Venmo and Square Cash.

Suhr Modern Satin Pro HSH - Black Satin in Like New Condition, Includes Suhr Gigbag
    Body/Neck
    Wood: African Mahogany
    Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
    Neck Shape: Modern Elliptical neck profile
    Finish: Satin Acrylic Urethane
    Scale Length: 25.5"
    Fingerboard Radius: 14”
    Number of Frets: 24
    Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel
    Nut Width: 1.650"
    Inlays: Dot
    Electronics
    Bridge Pickup: SSH+
    Middle: ML Standard
    Neck Pickup: SSV
    Controls: 5-Way, Volume, Tone
    Hardware
    Bridge: Gotoh 510
    Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking

I sold my Kemper Toaster, Remote and Mission Engineering Bundle through this forum in March and kept my guitars in hopes of getting into another Kemper later this year, but at this point the guitars are pretty much sitting un-played and since my instrument is bass I'd rather sell the guitars at this point to cover school expenses. I have 100% feedback on eBay...the Luke is listed at this link; I'll sell it for $1600 + shipping for members of this forum. Accept: Paypal, Venmo and SquareCash.

Music Man Luke III HH - Black, Roasted Maple Neck- 9.9/10 condition. This guitar has never left my home and is in excellent condition. Includes Music Man case.

Alder Body, Roasted Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and Two Passive Humbucker Pickups w/ Active Preamp for 12dB Boost.

Fingerboard Inlay Dots
    Number of Frets 22, wide
    Scale Length 25.5"
    Nut Width 1.625"
    Bridge/Tailpiece Music Man floating tremolo
    Tuners Schaller M6-IND locking
    Neck Pickup DiMarzio Transition Humbucker
    Bridge Pickup DiMarzio Transition Humbucker
    Controls 1 x volume w/ gain boost, 1 x tone, 5-way pickup selector[/b]

You're making me not want to sell this baby anymore haha. You are correct in all counts, it's just that I've been digging the Suhr Classic T sound for a while and have this itch I'd like to scratch.

In all reality, I'm a bass player first...so I should realistically only be looking to keep one guitar to fiddle with.

A little background: So last year I decided I would take guitar lessons and develop my guitar playing as I actually started with the guitar first. I sold a few of my basses and bought 3 guitars that would cover most if not all the bases for me. Fast forward to today, I got to take a couple of lessons online initially, but had to stop due to schedule constraints with my teacher that never got worked out. At this point the guitars are basically as new with only a few hours of play.

The guitars have never left my home and have less than 5 hours of play time between the 2. Single owner of these as I bought the Luke III (Hanging on to the Luke III at this time) from Sweetwater last year and the Suhr Modern from a licensed seller.

Thank you for your time!

Suhr Modern Satin Pro HSH - Black Satin, African Mahogany Body & Neck - 10/10 condition $1800

Body/Neck
    Wood: African Mahogany
    Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
    Neck Shape: Modern Elliptical neck profile
    Finish: Satin Acrylic Urethane
    Scale Length: 25.5"
    Fingerboard Radius: 14”
    Number of Frets: 24
    Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel
    Nut Width: 1.650"
    Inlays: Dot
    Electronics
    Bridge Pickup: SSH+
    Middle: ML Standard
    Neck Pickup: SSV
    Controls: 5-Way, Volume, Tone
    Hardware
    Bridge: Gotoh 510
    Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking

Square Cash/ Paypal Ok - Plenty of positive references on Talkbass & ebay

Will trade for a Suhr Pro Classic Pro T (Vintage White preferably) , or Musicman Axis Semi hollow +/- $

Bought last year from Sweetwater and still under warranty. Remote and Mission Engineering Pedal virtually unplayed. Kemper Head has very low hours of use and is in pristine condition,

For sale as a bundle for $2400:

Kemper Powered Profiler 600 Watts (WIll sell separately for $1950), Hundreds of profiles. Including custom buys by the Amp Factory (Victory Amps), Guidorist (Bogner), M Brit, and also includes great bass profiles such as REDDI DI, Tone Hammer, Mesa, etc
    Kemper carry bag ($100)
    Kemper Profiler Remote (Will Sell separately for $500)
    Mission Engineering EP1-KP Expression Pedal for Kemper Profiling Amp (NIB) - Green ($110)

Square Cash & Paypal are ok
    Plenty of positive feedback on Talkbass (Rich Emme) and ebay

Fellow Kemperites,

I play a powered KPA through a FRFR cab. After finally auditioning and organizing the rigs I like in my Kemper I just started assigning Stomps and Effects, however I can't hear the Reverbs or Delays through my cab (I can through headphones), and I am able to hear the stomps through my cab. Is there something I need to do on the effects system menu to be able to hear effects (Reverbs & Delays) through my cab?

Thanks in advance for your help :)