Posts by dreamality

I got ticking also lately. Connect analog through main outs to my Apollo soundcard. The ticking does not coincide with the tempo of the Kemper's BPM. I had no cell phones, watches, or dimmers in the room. Has anyone found a solution or trraced what causes it?

Hi everyone,

So, I just upgraded my Kemper an hour ago to the latest OS to check out the spring reverb they are talking about. (The release is actually nicknamed "Spring Reverb"). Now my system freezes every few minutes and no buttons work at all and there is zero sound or volume. It seems to be happening mostly when I use my midi volume/controller pedal to do swells or engage the strobe tuner function. My Kemper has been working flawlessly since I bought it a few years ago, but now it is not. It's quite frustrating since I have important sessions coming up where I need it.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is anyone aware of issues in the beta version? Any advice is appreciated.

Hi,
    I'm using several patches that sound clear and great out of my headphones, but they sound like they are clipping or distorting when used through the main left/right outs into my Universal Audio Apollo soundcard and out to my monitors. I checked the signal and it peaks at -10 db, so I'm not close to clipping the pre amps and the led in the sound card's mixer isn't anywhere close to red. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I know it would be harder to analyze a digital pedal, but if we could profile our own analog pedals and load those "pedal" profiles in the pre or post effects buttons.Then, for example we could use a "profiled" EGO compressor, or profiled OCD and use in an effect slot along with any amp and cabinet combo we choose.

I'm new to Kemper since i just bought mine yesterday, but if it's not featured already, have a "mix" knob for the effects in the pre section. For example, I used a fuzz today, but even with the drive all the way down, it was too much for what I needed. If I could allow how much of the effect to be mixed into my sound, it would be great!.

One more thing...I'd like a delay in the pre effects section too. A lot of us country pickers like putting a slap in the beginning, before the pre, instead of in the effects loop/after the pre.

Can't leave without saying how impressed I am with my Kemper! You all built an amazing amp!