Posts by kwikc4

I never heard back from kemper. I contacted them and no response. I returned my kemper and bought a fractal again. Kemper has terrible support and a huge lack of other kemper owners support.

I am having problems with my kemper and rig manager. I have the latest firmware and the latest rig manager. when connecting via usb to the computer the rig manager is not picking up the rigs on my kemper under my profiler. It also will not allow me to import any rigs under local library. My local library and rigs on my kemper are all showing up together in the all rigs category on the left. I cannot import any new rigs at all. I re installed rig manager. thanks

Selling my non powered black toaster kemper with original box and manual. Never gigged, never left home, light use. 6 months old. Will be put to factory settings. Will include all my $400 in purchased high end profiles from mbritt, petes, sin mix, choptones, guidorist, top jimi, Michael wagener and much more. $1600 shipped and insured fed ex usa only, pay pal gift only. Selling because I bought a new amp. Zero problems or issues with this ever.