Posts by SWASS

The Band is balanced and yes, if we play bigger venues the soundman takes care of it. Also came across quite a few sound guys that dont like mixing with the kemper. But i guess that's down to me using different balanced profiles

Have made some eqing and will use the cabs as a side fill tonight... then i will finaly decide

Happy Nicolaus from Germany,

the Kids got chocolate and toys and maybe someone can give me a good avice on my matters.

I play in a 8 man Band as the rythm guitarist (Brasse Section). We play venues from 50 to 500 Club and open air. Our Genere is Blues Rock ...lot of Clapton and Bonamassa.

Always thought that the Kemper would make live easier giggin but the latter is the fact. Well sound has become much better and inproved but i feel like a

hit a brick wall now.

Already playing through a greenback Cab with the DXR10 on top that gives me an amazin sound but the stage presence just ins there. Our lead guitaries plays

a Fdr Jn and Fdr Deluxe and just blows me away on stage. The Headroom and dynamic feels just out of reach for me. The guys always say there a lot of Bass humming and/or they cant hear me. Now surely its a bit is due to playing ability ...but but im sure if i would be playing the fender on stage things would look different.

Im quite lost and already looking to sell the Kemper and by a Blues Deluxe with a loads of pedals but already know now that i will regreat it.

Any Ideas :P... Is there an open "monster" Cab for the Kemper that would give me these superpowers. Or is the anser ....boy the Kemeper isnt made for such purposes

Thanks a lot for any advice and wish a great rockin weekend 8)

Jas

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this should give you the direction Bryan

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

no,. set it up and it's all working. I just said it doesnt behave like the volume knob on the kemper. Its more like a volume knob on a guitar. So i cant reduce volume and keep the same sound characteristics e.g. when overdriven.

With me i just sounds flat and breaks up

though If others can change from full blast du frontroom volume with the volume pedal and keep the same sound then i'm doing something wrong 8o

I am kind of confused what the volume pedal on the Kemper really does. I actually only use it to Switch volume on or off. Nothing in between. It
    surely does not react like the volume knob on the Kemper. I play a lot of live gigs and always find myself having to tweak the volume balance
    between my profils as local circumstances make this necessary. I do not want to use the morphing pedal to remote the volume knob, as this
    would be a waste of ressources.

How can I get the volume pedal to really control the volume ?

thanks for any advice

Welcome Jasper, my tip would be to take a look at the "tips and tricks" section. Sure you will find a lot of useful Topics there :)

yes, yes yes, after spending stupid money and wasting a lot of time i have found the perfect sound. My Kemper now just sounds
    like a monster. Clean, crunch or what ever u want.

After all these discussions about FRFR or Amp Cab I have found the perfect Setup.

And I have to thank all in the Forum here about the Yamaha DXR10 ... they freaking rock. But I felt that it had a little
    bit of wooom missing. And happily enough i had a Palmer Amp with 25 watt Greenback built in lying around. So I have
    the Palmer connected to the Amp output and the DMX over the Master Output. The Greenback always about 40% less.

OMG this is the Holy Grail. Not sure if Audio recording will help u but happily to make some.

Its just this little bit of Analog Sound the Greenback brings to the GXR to make it sound so so freaking big

best
    jas

aren't we talking of two different things here. One simulates an accoustic guitar and the other simulates an accoustic amp. But having said this there are some rigs that sound pretty good on the Exchange. I do use them in my Setup for some accoustic Floyd Songs with Telecaster Pickups :thumbup:

+1 also thought there was a way to do this. Or if I click on the Mod/Delay/Reverb Button it should bring me to the relevant Effects