Posts by SWASS

Thanks for the quick reply Ingolf. Yes I would only be using it for practising puposes too.

I am using the PowerHead but surely could just run the additional Outputs into the Trio+ and then into
    some seperate Speakers.

Guess there a lot of ways of hooking this unit up ...

Hi there, anybody uing the Trio via the Kemper and is happy with the result/Setup. Looking into buying a Trio and
    just wanted to know how good they can run in a combined set-up.

Guess ist not possible to use the full Looping functionality combined with diffent profiles on the fly :thumbup:

Best
    Jason

thanks so much. You guys are unbelievable. Like XMas .... go to bed and the next morni g.... boom there. If i wouldnt have a 9 month old maniac son that takes everything apart i would try it straight away :D
    Again thanks, this forum is awesome :thumbup:

Hey guys,
    I would be unbelievable grateful if someone could help me to nail down this sound. Well just the direction would be great,
    come on its just Clapton :thumbup:

But for some reason i have this feeling that the sweet spot setting, what im looking for is where the Kemper lacks.
    Im sure its just my amateur attitude to all this but i have been playing quite some gigs with the kemper and this machine
    just nails everything from Floyd to Bonamassa but this in-between i just cant get working.

Am I alone with this assumption or i there a help number i can call <X

Heres the great Vid im talking about

thanks in advance guys and girls

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i would rather go with 2 Palmer speakers with greenbacks, but yes you will be able to make a lot of noise with the g212 cabinets. Nothing to worrie i would say. If the venue becomes bigger than x you would anyway feed the pa and only use the g212 as a monitor.

thats a lot for the comments :thumbup: realy appreciate it :thumbup:

Were playing a show in frankfurt on sunday and will post some kemper in action :thumbup:

wont there be some limitation on future updates ? I mean i have no idea how much these vicked delay features take up on memory and processing power but this cant go on forever .... so next Reverbs, Synth Sounds... ta ta.... how much more can we expect ?

yes, great idea :thumbup:

I dint incluse any U2 although im a big U2 fan because the list would become very big. But i do have the delay settings for all U2 songs if wanted

Here a little contribution/Food for delays, delays, delays, delays

Thought it would be interesting to have a list of Songs where delay plays a big role

Feel free to add, comment or post settings/presets

Flock of Seagulls I Ran
    Pink Floyd Run Like Hell
    Police Walking on the Moon
    David Bowie Let's dance
    Clapton Slunky
    Police Every Breath You Take
    James Gang Standing in the Rain
    Deep Purple's You Keep on Moving
    John Petrucci Damage Control
    P.O.D Youth of the Nation
    Van Halen Ain't Talkin' Bout Love
    Audioslave Cochise
    Fake Sound Of Progress Lostprophets
    Muse Hysteria
    Muse Map Of The Problamatique
    Blurry Puddle Of Mudd
    Jimi Hendrix All Along the Watchtower (Lead Parts)
    Razorlight America (Simple)
    Pink Floyd Shine On you Crazy Diamond (Very Hard)
    Killers Mr Brightside
    Buckethead Big Sur Moon
    Incubus The warmth
    Bullet For My Valentine Tears don't Fall
    Foo Fighters Aurora
    The Fall of Troy F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.
    Metallica The outlaw torn
    Van Halens Cathedral
    Angels & Airwaves The Adventure
    Angels & Airwaves Valkyrie Missile
    The Permanent Rain Dangerous Summer

Ok, got it and understand the whole thing....never had the intention of pinching a sound as i just thought this was a easy way to share the settings...
    as I have no Amp, just sold a too god amp to hang around as my #2, a Palmer Fat 50 (also perfect German craft) I will never ever post a profile :(

here's a little go at U2s, Van Diemens Land

1st Delay Single Delay 217 with 0 Feedback......so just one kling
    2nd Delay Single Delay 431ms with 15% Feedback

thought this would be a nice hommage for Mr. Evans

this is just too good to be ture. Just bought a Korg SSD300 that i will bring back today... ahhhhh. Quality and variety is right up there with the big guns imo.
    Thanks a lot Kemper :thumbup: