Posts by SWASS

Analyzing Firmware upgrades with stats .... amazing hahahaha....cant wait too
    And also hooked...checked it 5 times today. Signs of addiction <X

Hello Kempers, first Demo Track with quite a bit of Kemper sounds. Hope you enjoy
    Regards and a nice evening from Germany

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ok, thanks, that kind of reflects my understanding... but have come up with some good sounding OD sounds.
    But I guess the best way to get a clean to distortion blend is to take a good OD profiles and use the footswitch
    to control the gain ( well soon 8o ). Very good OD profiles usually have a very good sounding clean foundation.
    Daffyd Thomas .... the only gay in town :thumbup:

I would like to know your experience/recommendations with using OD stomp boxes within the Kemper. If I Play around with a clean Sound and
    add OD stomp boxes I will never get a sound sounding as good as a profiled OD sound. Is that so ? But for what all these stomp boxes then ?
    Same goes with the Fuzz for example. Some great Fuzz Profiles around but die stomp boxes sound are not comparable. Do you see this different ?
    Or should I just see/use them as a kind of icing on the sound :D

Also now proud owner over the Kemper remote but for some reason i cant get my earnie ball Expression pedals working. Tried all Slots, system menu
    also recongnises them bute no effekt. Even calibration doesnt work. Tried Setting them up a volume pedal but nothing. Im doing something wrong
    but not sure what ...any help greatly appreciated....thx

Hello Chaps,
    quick question. What is the best way to balance presents to set up for Footswitch usage ?
    Just so many different presets and effects. All over the shop. Should I balance all via the volume knob or use boosts for clean sounds ?
    How do you people solve this or is the answer just .....#volume know#
    thanks in advance
    jason

that would be so cool but will defenitely not happen. Why should they do that ?

The Virus is a totally different product line

You dont build a toaster into a microwave too :P

Monitor Output

(2)

Use this mono output to connect the Profiler to a stage monitor with its own level controls. This output also has its own

GROUND LIFT. You can also connect this output to a power amp and a regular guitar cabinet. In this case, you need to switch the cabinet simulation off, using the soft button "Monitor Cab Off" in the Output Menu, to prevent unwanted coloration created by running a speaker-emulated signal through a guitar cabinet.

Bypassing the Cabinet Module can also be done by simply pressing the

CABINET button. However, there are two differences compared to enabling "Monitor Cab Off": 1) Bypassing the Cabinet Module in the Stack Section is not a global setting, but is individual per Rig, as long as you don’t lock the Cabinet Module in its "off" state. 2) It will bypass the Cabinet Module for all outputs, while "Monitor Cab Off" will affect the MONITOR OUTPUT exclusively.