Posts by alexvollmer

Hey Kemper-istas! Here are three tracks I've done recently with all bass and guitar done exclusively through the Kemper. This thing is such a beast and an awesome recording tool.

Even if you don't dig the music, as Kemper fans, hopefully you can appreciate the tones. Thanks for listening!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I agree with everything everyone else in this thread has said. I get all the sounds I could possibly want in a much more compact and reliable package, and the sounds are simply top-notch. Don't believe me?

External Content youtu.be