Posts by CBrauch

I'm with you when we take it technically precisely, yet I'm working as an FOH engineer myself and used the simple delay of one side of the guitar stereo channel for years with clients that are playing live with Fractals and in a venue, you won't get difficulties with the Hass effect keeping the delay clearly under 10ms, as people are standing on hundreds of individual positions all over the room, so it works very well and it is enough to send the non-delayed side mono to a center fill at bigger places.
    Anyway, thanks for the feedback, I can definitely work with that Widening EQ option ;)

Thanks, that solution comes at least close to what I need.

Unfortunately it is another stomp with way too vague parameters. Why is it so difficult to constantly use units such as dB, ms, etc... "Intensity 2.1" is simply no absolute parameter at all :/

Hey guys!

Since a few years I have one single issue that I couldn't solve on my own to date, I hope somebedy in here can help me out:

Is there any possibility to send only ONE side of the Main Out 7-9 milliseconds delayed? It would make a great difference to send a L/R signal to our FOH with that simple widening effect, but I couldn't find this option in any settings so far. Any ideas?

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Chris

Hi!
    Ich brauche für ein neues Live Setting undbedingt die Transpose Funktion, die ich auf einer früheren Update Version immer drauf hatte. Jetzt wo ich danach suche ist in den Stomps kein TRAN mehr vorhanden. Wo krieg ich den Stomp am schnellsten wieder?
    LG