Posts by mightypudge

A nine string? Dear lord, when will it end? LOL

Listening to that clip, way too much gain. I should have dialed it back.

The Juggs are just stellar. I am stunned by how great they sound clean and with mild overdrive. So I may put up another clip featuring some of those tones as well.

Since I don't own one, this doesn't affect me in the slightest.

BUT...

If Kemper put out a new hardware unit with the same frequency, I'd be pretty disgruntled. I would seriously reconsider giving any company any more of my business if they were in the practice of making their previous hardware obsolete at this rate. Do we even get new iPhones this fast? I think not.

I guess the good news for late adopters is the market is going to be flooded with FX8 Mark I's real soon.

Thanks, and that makes sense. But how is it that I am seeing tons of videos with people violating those rules and their videos are not being pulled? It's not like they are being sneaky about it: it's clearly a video of them playing on top of a studio track.

Again I feel like I am missing something.

Hey y'all. For those that have successfully posted videos of themselves playing covers, how do you do so without committing copyright infringement?

Several years ago I posted a video of myself playing one minute of a cover tune and I wound up getting a warning and the video pulled. Yet every day I watch countless other people play entire tunes.

What step did I miss?

Do you like Juggernaut pickups?
    We're looking forward to get them in a guitar :)

Yes, I am really enjoying them. As high output pickups go, the Juggernauts are very unique. Clearly they were designed and tweaked for playing drop tuned modern metal, but I could easily see them working in a standard tuned for old school metal, rock, punk, or classic rock.

The Juggs have plenty of output and sound absolutely huge with higher gain profiles. When using clean tones they have great chime and sound very full. They sound like a crossbreed between ceramic and Alnico. I was surprised how nice they sound clean, especially in positions 2 (inside coils) and 4 (outside coils) on the Misha sig.

I just grabbed your Archon and 6534 packs and these guitars work with every profile - a nice thing indeed. I will make some clips for you. Not that you need them, your videos demos all sound great. :)

I bet that new AXE is killer brother, the juggernauts must be good :D
    the full pack really has A LOT OF TONES in it :)

Ash

You mean axes. Plural. I had to have one of each. :) They are amazing.

I just got my Pro Tone Attack today so I am looking forward to trying it with the rest of the non-boosted 6543 profiles to see how it sounds with them.

[Blocked Image: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Andrew_Finberg/IMG_1150_zpsi8lczclw.jpg]

@munch man have you tried resetting your Kemper? I know it's a pain, but it worked for me. Haven't had a problem since Friday, and before the reset this was an every day issue for me.

Just make sure you back up your Kemper performances and rigs so you can restore them afterwards.

Guys, let me be clear.

• You are welcome to spend whatever you like on profiles. $50. $100. $5000. I don't care. It's your money and you are free to do with it what you please. However I do remember a recent post by another commercial profiler who was called out for charging too much, and it was way less than $50 for a single profile. Some consistency would be nice. Or do we give a free pass to certain profilers?
    • I have no issue with anyone charging whatever they want for profiles. I understand there is work that goes into making profiles and you can value your time as you see fit.
    • What I took issue with was the tone of the original post. Coming on this forum - where we are accustomed to a much more moderate tone - with a post like that is just not necessary. I much prefer a more moderate, user friendly tone. And yes, I'm speaking for the "pathetic little twats" that might consider this profile to be too high an investment.

As a happy Kemper owner I have had an opportunity to try many free profiles, including those by Lasse and many others. I've also purchased my fair share of commercial profiles and will continue to do so. However I choose to purchase from vendors that respect my opinion and recognize that customer feedback is not only warranted, but expected.

As you were, folks.