Posts by sdrizis89

These profiles are great. The Peavey 6505 33 profile is so thick and full. Chords have clarity and you can hear every note ring through under a lot of gain. Amazing work, man. I have been purchasing a bunch of stuff lately and enjoying what I have been getting but this Peavey profile made those sound like toys lol. Thank you for sharing these!!!!

I recently did this play through of a track off of my bands EP. If you like what you hear you can find us at the links below.
    Used a Randall Satan Patch with my Precision Drive in front of the Kemper.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

theillusoryself.bandcamp.com
    http://www.facebook.com/theillusoryself
    Instagram: TheIllusorySelf

So, i did get the UPS tags and they set it up so i had 2 day shipping to and from the repair shop in Texas. This was a huge plus, less travelling my unit does the better. Im sure they only did this because i have a bunch of shows going on and need the unit. Matt from the repair shop let me know that they did not run into the same issue i was running into while my unit was on the bench. They had tested it many times. In the end, they changed some of the internal boards that would cause the problems i was describing and also the PSU (not sure exactly what that is) just in case. I cannot thank them enough for taking precaution and changing the parts regardless of having the issue occur at the moment they had it. Like ive said, it happened to me a few times and then worked and then happened again and worked. Great customer service and huge thanks to Matt and Keith for helping me out. Took a little over 3 weeks but I missed a few phone calls from them and that slowed it down. Can't wait to get my Kemper back tomorrow :)

They never mentioned it. The Denver repair guys still have sent me the UPS tags but they did contact me. Maybe i should contact kemper again and request an exchange? I have a show in 9 days, which i told them, and another on Nov 14th filling in for a friends band. I rely on this unit :/

Joe,

I have the powerhead. I had tried diffferent cables, guitars and all. After a factory reset i had another issue. The unit just spit white noise back at me. Kemper has instructed me to send it out for repair. The unit is currently working now for a few days but it is probably safe to send it out for repair anyway to make sure. I have shows coming up and rely on this awesome unit. Thanks for the help!

Restarting after having it off for 10 minutes fixed the problem but then after 5 mins of playing it went out again and had no input. Passive pickups and i used 2 different guitars and 2 different cables. Kemper has told me to do a factory reset. If that does not work i will need to exchange/return the kemper :( I have only just started to profile my amps as well and really getting to know this thing. Amazing how it can copy any head. It's not yet perfect but that may be because i am still messing with different mic positions.

I think it's the sm57. The profile is so close to perfect and then there's that midrange that's the difference. I am in the same room as the amp, so yes I am hearing the amp behind my headphones. I almost have the "sound I hear in the room" on the profile, plus more mids. Going to try slightly different mic positions/we tweaks to try and tame that midrange. Thanks for the input/advice!

I am using 1/4" connections to the interface. My interface is the Scarlett 2i2. I know to the kemper since my guitar goes straight into the kemper and shows 0 input, esp after checking all other components. This thing is just a few weeks old :/. I'll send the ticket out in the morning (it's 12 am ET here in New York)

Hey guys. I have an input issue with my Kemper. I was playing/recording through logic when suddenly all input stopped to the kemper, including for the tuner. I changed cables and guitars. I shut the kemper down for 10 mins and then turned it back on and it worked. Suddenly again, 5 mins into playing, it stopped receiving an input. The input light confirmed that no input is being picked up. When the kemper had stopped working, I heard a white noise getting louder and louder through the headphones. I shut the kemper back down and came right here to you guys hoping for an answer. I have also just updated the firmware to today's update and it did not help at all. Thanks!

My microphone cable seemed to be acting up. Got it working, thanks! After doing a couple of profiles with different mic positions I am noticing that the profile is coming in with a lot more mids and getting sort of wonky. Could this be the sm57 or maybe I need to tweak better. I'm getting the tone I want thru the monitors but once I profile and refine it I feel that it is wonky. Any one else run into this issue?

Hey guys! i just got my Kemper a few weeks ago and i am attempting to profile my ENGL Savage. i am having a problem. I have connected my guitar into the kemper, direct out on kemper to amp, mic into the Kempers return and the main out to my interface into logic x. I am getting to sound when i select reference amp in my headphones. my amp is obviously playing but i am not getting anything in the headphones. i have the return input cranked and still got nothing but white noise. I am getting an ERROR message when trying to profile anyway and it says, volume to low or no amp connected. Help please and thanks!!

Hey guys! I am new to the forum. I have just received my Kemper this morning. I played through my cab and it was so easy to make a great tone out of the box.

Question: I am trying to connect to my interface and then to logic X. I do not have s/pdif on my interface so i am looking for another option. Any help is appreciated, thanks!