Posts by pikman

Apart from the "no sound" part, it might be that you're clipping the input... does the Input LED ever turns to red when you play?
    OTOH, "no sound"... 8|

Is the Profiler still sounding good w\o the pedal in front of it?

No clipping at all,sure it sounds good without the pedal so that is how it will be.the od pedals in the KPA are not really bad sounding at all.The green od is killer and is really similar to my Maxon od808x.Thanks to all who responded.Much appreciated

If i was to import rigs from my USB stick would it install all that is in my shared folder or only new rigs that i do not have in my KPA yet? .i just do not want a bunch of duplicate rigs.

Good question brother,i have no idea,when i plug in without the pedal it sounds great no noise.even with the pedal not on there is noise.it sounds like waves crashing on a beach is the best way to describe it.my cords are all good,new battery in the pedal....i am baffled

Sorry about the double post.i have tried a few jcm 800 profiles and have set it as a clean boost.very low gain on the profile almost AC/DC like tone.A lot of noise with gate on and with it off.

Still having trouble with OD pedal plugged in front of KPA,does anyone have a profile they use with their external OD pedal I can try out?really would appreciate the help.Thanks.....

Battery is brand new,cables are good.Tried it on my Blackstar amp and it works fine.It sounds awful man with my KPA.Almost like their is no noise gate engaged and I have it up pretty high.trying to use it as a clean boost on some of my profiles.really having a hard time with it.

Hello again,Alright i just bought a Maxon OD808X.Sounds killer with my Blackstar amp But i went to plug in the front my KPA and it sounds like hell.then i did not get any sound.what am i missing on this.will read some more related posts and my manual on this but any help at all would be awesome. :wacko:

Hi,I would like to know how to rename a preset on my KPA.i looked in the manual and did not find anything.Any help would be kindly appreciate.Also saw a link for the the Tag Editor but the link does not work.Yes i know a newb :D question here.But we all got to learn.I f you don't ask questions you will never learn.

Thanks guys for your input,very helpful,I want a clean boost and of course some extra gain where needed.i am looking at the ZK 44 pedal and the maxon OD 808.

Hello,Does anyone use a Maxon OD 808 with their Kemper or any other overdrive pedal? How does it sound.i,know the KPA has the equivalent of a OD pedal but how big of a difference is there I guess is my question.