Posts by adam-antium

Ordered mine over two weeks ago still not in stock any one else have this issue?
    Contacted them and said they where waiting for delivery from manufacturer , I didn't think it would take so long

Cool, I will possibly just buy some kind of midi switch as I'm not sure I would need the floor board , wouldnt be using more than maybe 4 sounds per gig,

Sorry to say guys but I was joking!! I have heard the Adam and the ants joke a lot in my 31 years. that and also the one where people say hey Adam where is Eve?? Hope my sarcasm hasn't hurt anyone's feelings, but perhaps I should check out some Adam and the ants now

I find it very easy to use live, certainly easier than my old pedals+amp rig. I do a lot of singing, so being able to hit 1 footswitch to change sounds is a huge deal for me. I don't use the Remote. Since my setlists are known in advance, I just program…

Like yourself I will know the set list and I was actually thinking of doing the exact thing you suggested as in having patches set for songs and scroll thru. I will possibly invest in the footswitch at some stage but I will be made homeless by my girlfriend if I suggest spending any more money.
    I have ordered myself a zilla cab to play thru but I hear you can play thru p.a and cabinet so that will be interesting .

Hi guys new here, am awaiting my KPA and am just wondering if there are many people using there's live through a cabinet?

I'm a little concerned as I'm a bit of a techniphobe and would usually run a mile with something like the kemper but the lure was too much, my main concern would be ease of use live? And is the foot controller a must? It will be an eventual purchase but at the moment I can't afford it..

Looking forward to getting my hands on it now. Not sure how long it will take for it to be in stock again but I will just have to be patient. I do however have the Adam and the ants back catalogue to keep my amused while I wait!!

Hi everyone, have finally taken the step and ordered my kemper power head and a custom built 1x12 cabinet only problem is thomann have no date as to when it will be shipped as they have none at the moment! So the wait continues.

Anyway have been looking at this forum and many YouTube reviews and can honestly say I have never seen a product getting so many great reviews.