Posts by brynarlais

Hi Managed to fix it Thank God lost without my Kemper, I'm used to battling computers, Looks like Windows defender is diving on the new Rig manager install so the old one stays and won't communicate with the updated installed Operating system.

I manually uninstalled Rig Manager, manually downloaded Rig Manager, and force installed it, initially Windows defender blocked it so I used the program compatibility option, It installed perfectly and working as before update.

|Hope this works for you

Hi, Exactly the same problem here since the update today, no communication between rig manager and toaster, I've gone into device manager other devices shows as a code 28 no compatible drive. Had any luck? I'll post if I find an answer. Cheers

Thanks for the reply much appreciated, Kemper V2 it is then or buy another Kemper, it's the only feature on my wish list so just being greedy. I shouldn't be as I'm old enough to have bought a Tom Scholz Rockman in the 80s for a fortune (awful) and know how amazing the new tech is. I suppose I like the Helix native/Bias FX software and the flexibility but they don't sound anywhere near as good as my Kemper. Your right though most of the toys are for sound engineers, the audience doesn't care or can't hear anyway, even on recording. Cheers Bryn

I love my Kemper especially with the Michael Britt profiles, and really appreciate the way the company looks after it's customers with free updates instead of a new rip off Kemper every two years (and really looking forward to using the new editor). The only feature I miss that all the other major players in the guitar software and hardware market has as standard is dual amps or VST software. It would be a huge improvement to have a Marshall profile in one channel and a Fender to the other for example, and use a TC Mimiq on the output (or Kemper effect), it would be perfect for live use or recording. Most Kemper owners would get a huge buzz out of running wet and dry rigs live this way especially bands with one guitarist, or solo home studio owners trying to get a feel for a rhythm track, what you think :thumbup:or:thumbdown:.