Posts by jinjabred

What clock Problem.? My Kemper clock let pass my life quicker then it is ;)

Just a Guess - Check if the slot you want to fill is enabled in the perfomance screen.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it next time I'm editing. I also just updated the firmware and editor. Was loving the Kemper tone today. I was playing with the Muff, Micropitch, and some crazy verb setting. Loving it :)

I've used drag and drop method before and it worked great, but last night was getting some crazy glitching. When I would drag the profile to the performance sometimes it would swap to the wrong slot. I was so annoyed at one point! I think it may have something to do with the clock problem I'm having. Going to email support and see if this is the problem. Has anyone else had this problem?

I've been talking to tech support for awhile about an occasional glitch while turning the type knob to select effects. They had me watch the clock. The seconds speed up and slow down. I had set it once I received my kemper (2 months ago) and noticed it was off quite a bit. I also noticed that my tap tempo seemed like it would speed up and slow down. They came to the conclusion that the internal clock is malfunctioning. Supposed to send it off next week. Can't wait to get this sorted out because I am loving my Kemper!

Just picked up 19 singles from TAF for my first commercial profiles purchase. Really stoked. Very happy with the quality and I know it took some time to profile the way you did on some of these things... EQing for different guitars. There are a few I'm going to tweak but overall I'm loving it! Thanks Andy!

By all means, keep the Morgan just for the beauty of it.
    And check the Morgan AC 20 profile by rmpacheco ASAP. It's unreal.

I'm probably going to be trading for the Mark V next weekend. I've tried rmpacheco's profile and it is verrrryyy good :) On a sidenote I'm glad I've decided to go the route of keeping a guitar amp because I have to send the Kemper off for repair. They think my internal clock is going out.

Hey guys!

So I'm transitioning to the Kemper from a Morgan AC20 deluxe. I was going to sell it and buy a matrix or power station, but I like the idea of having a backup rig... just in case. I also like the idea of keeping something that probably will not lose value so quickly as digital stuff seems to do. My AC20 doesn't have an effects loop so I've got some trade offers that I'm considering. I have a guy with a Dr Z Maz 18 jr nr with Z best cab and then I had a guy offer a Mesa Mark V 90w head w/ 112 mesa cab & roadcase). Just looking for opinions on which one you guys would trade for. Seems like I might be able to get closer to transparency with the Mark V. I will probably pickup up something else down the road to use with the Kemper, and I should also add I do have IEM so I'm really just wanting it for a little stage volume (band is kind of missing me). So what do you think?

Thanks in advance,
    Jordon

Thanks for the information. I'm trying to sell some gear to fund the purchase at the moment. I'm still kind of up in the air because I've heard good things about the Fryette. Wish I could check it out, but I'm in Texas and not heading that way any time soon. Also I'ld probably want to go with the 2u (Quiet fans) version. Thanks again for the info!

Just thought I would post this to help out anyone having this problem in the future. I noticed that while playing last night I was getting a slight buzz/static underneath my playing. Also I had what felt like some pretty long latency. I had experienced this before, but then I would play another time and it would be great. I was getting pretty frustrated. So today I come home for lunch and sat down and the buzz was there. Aaaaah.

Now for the fix. My signal chain is as follows: Guitar >Ernie Ball VPjr>Kemper. I'm also using the tuner out of the VPjr to a Korg black tuner. The tuner was off, but I went ahead and pulled the cable from the tuner out and viola!!! It was fixed. So it turns out the Lava elc cable I was using had a short in it and somehow was interfering through the VPjr. Be sure to check your cables!!!!

Back to Kemper bliss!!! Hope this helps someone out!

Hey everyone!

I've been looking at options for an amp to run through a cab. I'm leaning towards either the GT1000fx or the Power Station. Has anyone used both of these through the Kemper and have opinions? If so I'ld love to hear them. The Kemper sounds and feels great through the K10 I'm using right now, but will one of these give it that extra bit of magic?

From what I've read they're both great. I'm leaning more towards the PS just because of the tubes, but the lighter weight and great reviews of the GT still have me considering it.

Thanks for any help in advance.