Posts by dtishenk

I gave up using the standard location of the bank up and down on my stage as I hit it too often and it was switching me to other stored performances. I have 100 songs programmed in setlist order. I simply put tie wraps on the two switches and reprogrammed the TAP and LOOP buttons to be performance up and down. The problem is easily solved. With the tie wraps the buttons are locked. Tap and loop can be repgrammed in the system settings pages.

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the ethernet port? Is it just standard? I have the same ethernet port problem on my Powered toaster everyone else seems to have in that is real loose and disconnects the pedalboard sometimes. I have wired ethernet ports before. Is it just a standard jack or are there some additional buffer chips or something also. I am thinking about doing the mod myself.

Ok Manual provides instructions on how to create a merged profile form a direct and studio. My Question... Lets take Tone Junkies 66 AC30 that I have purchased. It comes with Studio and Direct. I want to have one profile that I can plug into a 2x12 if I want and also use the same one to FOH as studio like a good merged profile does. Will making a merged from these 2 profiles end up the same as if I had these as 2 separate profiles?

Hi all. I have a powered toaster and have been using it for a cover band for years. Works excellent and would never trade that setup. I run it into a Kabinet for practice as I love the amp in room sound and a zitone cab live and it works just fine. My issue is with a tribute act I play in as I currently still lug around a Mesa RoadKing ( like 100lbs) and a 2x12. I have yet to take the Kabinet to the tribute act practice as I have never been satisfied with the replication of my Mesa RoadKing in a live practice setting. I have tried many profiles from MESA to Marshall to Friedman. Can anyone comment on their experience regarding this? Perhaps Its impossible to replicate the road king pushing the 2x12 at some good volume with a powerhead toaster and Kabinet. Right now I am looking at a Friedman BE-50 Deluxe amp online and thinking of pulling the trigger, but would really like to use my Kemper. Thoughts on practice/live setup? The cover band is small venue whereas the tribute bands plays huge venues. FWIW I am not a fan of in-ears as I like to hear organically the stage and audience.