Posts by spikey

Based on tone? My Kemper stays about 4 feet away from my Mac. I have "based" my having to scoot back and forth from that mac to Kemper, on my comfort zone, the less scooting the better. I want that editor and that has "nothing" to do with how Kemper sounds either. ;)

Like the old saying go's... Some cant smell the smoke or see the glow till their own arsh is on fire, and then they need a witness...
    This test just confused them with facts is all, after being fed fish and taught otherwise for decades. Low down and dirty trick if you ask me!!!

Hehehe ;)

I got tired of waiting so I bought all 3 of the big Strymons.I don't care what they do, the KPA simply will not match them.

Im sure that the Strymons are very nice and I wish I had them too, but here's a question for ya.
    Are you saying this because you know something for a fact, or because you are just frustrated with Kemper's release times?
    If its the latter, being angry and frustrated wont speed this wait up. If its the former, then we all better buy some Strymons! 8o

Lastly, I'm sure our Kempers have hardware limits? Eventually out of nowhere will come the Kemper 2! with everything we were asking, haha... Well, that is what happened to all the Axe Ultra users, and Ebay was loaded with guys trying to get some $$$. Save your money early.

I actually sold my Ultra 2 weeks before they said what the "big news" was. 8)
    Yea there are hardware limits- Im not sure that Kemper has reached it yet.

But Ya know, that may be what the hold up is..., err putting their resources elsewhere atm eh?

We understand this but the problem is no one know WHEN to expect release. We hear 'coming soon' bur what does that mean? Even to have a rough idea help men decide to wait or buy gear to fill the missing effect.

Demanding a release date on update software is not something we as "product users" even own, so its not really ours to demand or are privy to, just as we not privy to dates for Line 6 updates, or Fractal updates, or Windows updates, just because we want to know. We are granted a license to "use" it. We don't own it. Now if the company states that in February something HUGE is going to happen and then it doesn't, then we have the option to ask why it didn't happen when they said, and then they dont have to answer us X/ . But to demand they tell us a specific date of release is just asking a bit much. It is their company and their software after all, and if they choose NOT to EVER release another thing to us (the user), thats their business (regardless if it cost them their jobs, their income, their product line). That said I too want it to be released, but holding a virtual gun to their heads over a sale or 3 just wont work man...

Agree 100%, but I can't blame people for getting a little impatient when we are teased with them sooooo far in advance. I'm torn - I love that we get a preview of what's next, but it's a shame there's such a big gap between reveal and beta.

Yea the "February" thing could have been handled a bit better im thinking, but it is what it is..., and when it is finally released, We will all be THUNDERSTRUCK!

HUGE

1. Of exceedingly great size, extent, or quantity. See Synonyms at enormous.
    2. Of exceedingly great scope or nature: the huge influence of the Hellenic world.
    3. Informal Contributing in a major way to success; very important: The defensive line was huge in the second half.

:thumbup:

Would LOVE to see an editor too, but would also like a "easy" backup and restore method without having to uncompress and zip TAR files back and forth just to edit.

Sorry, I'll go back under my rock now...

Dom,

I have done intonation setups using this new tuner (and you MUST retune every change you make). So yes, IMO it can be used to setup guitar intonation.