Posts by KBSAT

for a latency-free experience, you need to use the direct monitoring function in the Profiler. Using software monitoring will add latency like with any other USB audio interface.

Great! 8) .. and the manual says:

"Activate “Direct Monitoring” if you prefer to monitor the PROFILER output signal without the latency of the DAW. In this case, mute the active track while recording in the DAW to avoid monitoring the signal twice."

.. but where and how to "Activate “Direct Monitoring” ? .. do you mean: "Activate “Direct Monitoring in your DAW" ? .. and if so.. how to do that in i Studio One? :/

Thank you in advance :)

Hi Godi... I wanted to buy some of your profiles, but, I'm in Denmark, and import registered, so I don't usually have to pay the German VAT .. how but it keeps adding German VAT, How to get to get rid of the German VAT ?

Amaze-B .. I totally Agree , we need to have this option .. like individually freezing a reverb chord and play guitar over it, with another reverb/ echo that is not freezed .. and being controlled from another switch on a Midi controller, as I don't want to use up some of the 4 precious Effect Buttons I-IIII

Kemper ... can you please make this possible ?

Hi Guys,

I asked for other Kempers Remote users, that - like me - would like to have more foot-switches, but instead I only heard from 3 user, that didn't have that need :)

… it would be easy to be able to hear whether the effect is active or not. You don’t really need an LED to know.

Yes, of course I would be able to hear that … after been playing and teaching guitar professionally for 46 years :)

Sorry, guys .. I didn't formulate my self clearly at first :)

… I am an owner if the Kemper Remote, and for Live use and improved spontanity, I would love to have improved foot-swich flexibility, so I can keep my hands on the fretboard.

re. coloured LEDs :

Since we have access to 100s of rigs - I was refering to, how lovely it is that Kemper has used different colors for each type of effect, thereby helping us to get a better overview and remember .. and the Kemper Remote reflects that !

But on the Kemper PROFILER you can turn on/of each of the 8 FX slots separately, whereas on the Kemper REMOTE. you can turn on/off only 4 FX slots seperately.

I would love to get rid of this Limitation …

When I program a Rig, I usually fill up all 8 FX slots, so they are ready to be turned on /off, when I need it during a live performance.

But for each rig I usually have to compromise, and decide which 4 of the 8 effect is most important to be assigned to the footswitch.

and Yes... It's great that you can have multiple effect assigned to one foot-switch, in those special circumstances where your desired effect constitutes of a combination of effects .. I love that !

… But most often it's not the case,

So For LIVE use I just want to be able to turn on/of ALL of these 8 effect slots separately.

.. and in addition:

… since you also can assign Action & Hold functions (like the speed of the rotor etc ) to the Effect Buttons of the Remote, the limitation of only having 4 footswitches on the Kemper Remote , becomes more apparent to me …

… That's why I would love to be able to expand my number of FX foot-swithes for a total of 10, instead of only the 4 on the Kemper Remote.

… but it seems that such an addtional foot-wich box doesn't excist on the market :(

Within this framework the four Effect Buttons, which can switch multiple modules at a time, are sufficient. In addition you have Morphing - by Rig - which can do on/off and much more.

Don't limit yourself to this one signal chain, which needs to deliver all theoretically possible effect combinations just via on/off interventions.

Don't get me wrong… I love having the continious controllers, like morphing etc.

and I absolutely don't want to limit me to one signal chain, it's actually on the contrary:

For Live use, I want to be able to be spontanius, by being able to reach ALL of the 8+ effect slot at random,

.. and each Rig might have different effects, that's why it lovely with the different colors indicating what type of effect it is.

… That's why I would love to be able to expand my number of FX foot-swithes for a total of 10, instead of only the 4 on the Kemper Remote.

… but it seems that such an addtional foot-wich box doesn't excist on the market :(

Would you also like to have an additional Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box with LED coloring ?

I love that the FX foot-switches on the Kemper Remote, has color LEDs, that correspond to the Profiler’s color indication, showing the type of FX in use ?

·         Kemper Profiler has 8 FX slots,

.. And the Profiler even has additional parameters, that can be configured to the foot switches on the Remote … (Like change the Rotor speed between: slow /fast)

·         I would love to have foot switches to turn ALL of these on/off …

·         HOWEVER the Remote Controller only has 4 FX foot switches to turn these all effects on and off

.. (yes, I know that you can assign more effects to the same switch) …

But for increased control, Spontaneity, and Live use … it would be absolutely lovely to have LED Colored foot-switches for ALL these:

I know that Kemper does offer a 2 foot-switch box, but .. it hasn’t got the LED Colors on it !

SOLUTION: A Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box, with LED coloring

.. Connectivity: I suggest it has 2 LAN connectors on it, so you can insert this switch box between the Profiler and the Remote (thereby also powering the LEDs)

.. Design wise: why not use the same physical profile as the Remote has, so when you put them beside each other on the floor .. it looks like a pro extension

… I know I’m Ready to buy such a Kemper Switchbox ?

How about you ?

.. Would you also like a Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box with LED coloring?

Well .. For this to become possible, the developers off course needs to find out, if there is enough demands for such at Foot-switch Box among Kemper Profiler users..

… SO .. if you would also would like a Kemper 4-8 foot-switch box with LED coloring ?… why not give your vote on this..??

Thank you !

Best Regards

Kim Baekgaard

Peace ?