Posts by Perti

Check it out. Covering Eric Clapton's Leyla with my good friend Jasmina Lozar Povše.

If you like it you can join my patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/Pertinach

Like the video and subscribe to my channel for latest updates.

Enjoy.

#NEW#jasminalozar #pertinach #music #cover #musiccover#musicvideo #video #dslrvideo #layla #ericclapton #acousticcover#acoustic #cover #singer #songwriter #guitarist #duet #duo #vintage#shure #microphone #piano #voice #vocals #rock

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Acoustic cover of Green Day's song Good Riddance (Time of Your Life). Enjoy

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Backing tracks are back. This one is in the style of mighty John Mayer. Let me know in the comments below which one would you like me to do next.

Dragonslayer is a new supergroup/collaboration featuring experienced musicians. Enjoy the first single entitled The knight of Eldersile !

Dragonslayer are:
    - Mario Murgič (Vox)
    - Jure Kovač (Lead Guitar)
    - Miha Polanc (Drums)
    - Boštjan Pertinač (Lead Guitar, Bass, Shynts)

Video and Audio recorded in Pertimedia Studios. All mixing and editing made by Boštjan Pertinač.

BUY MY music here:
    Itunes: https://itun.es/si/Isrhib
    Amazon: https://goo.gl/DESzIF
    Google Play: https://goo.gl/OfX6qL

For more BT and other guitar stuff subscribe to my chanel! Like, share, comment. Thanks for your support! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.

Also JOIN my Patreon Family.
    https://www.patreon.com/Pertinach

New cover

New Acoustic covers, check them out :D

Another one from last acoustic session with Jas Mina :D

Hey everyone, check out new #cover video with Jasmina Lozar Povše (Jas Mina), covering #Sia's song #BirdSetFree. All audio,video editing, music arangment was done by mayself. Hope you like it. If so let me know in the comment section bellow or smash a like on that video. Cao!

#singer #singersongwritter #acousticCover

I judged by the headstock - I've got 12 strings model.

Hey everyone, check out my new cover of #ShawnMendes 's song called #TreatYouBetter

Well done, Perti!

Long time no chat. Hope you're well, mate.

Thx. Haven't been so active in last couple of months due to busy schedule with gigs. Here it's a new acoustic cover

Hey everyone, check out my new cover of Ed Sheeran's song called "Castle on the hill" from his upcoming album called Divide. All audio, video editing, music arrangement was done by myself. Hope you like it. If so let me know in the comment section below or smash a like on that video. Cao!

#OneRepublic's #Counting#stars#Acoustic#Cover with Eva Sluga
    Chears Boštjan

Live From The Living Room | Save Me, Sanfrancisco | Acoustic Cover

From the #acoustic session with Eva Sluga. Cover of #MileyCyrus #WreckingBall #cover

Nice, Perti.

Thanks for sharing mate.

Thx mate. another one