Posts by Llewzaher

One amp I like for worship music , is the M Britt Guytron amp .. It is $14.99 for 30 profiles , all gain levels and all channels .. with different speakers.. 39 profiles total

What I do is find 5 levels of gain and put it into a performance setting ..

Start with clean profile from the amp , and then the next slot I add a bot more gain , and so forth ..

I also run these into the Axe FX2 which gives me all of my delays or ambience etc..

But I can see myself moving towards Strymon pedals for delay , and JHS morning Glory for drive .. rather than carrying the Axe around etc..

Monkey Man .. Actually I changed the bridge pickup .. the gtr itself is still on the bright side .. So the profiles might be a tad dark .. The original pickup has a lot of voltage output on it ..17.5 I believe .. I changed it for a lower voltage .8.9.

Buddy would be playing his amp , and I would plug in and blow everyone's ear drums .. always needed to turn down heh.

Waraba- yes I will upload them .. was kind of looking for feedback , ( I should have mentioned that heh ) I didn't want to upload if they were no good .. Or if I needed to redo them with better settings etc.

Yeah you just have to take the time .lol .. very overwhelming for me heh .. so used to AXEFX

I started to do some profiling and wanted to see what everyone thought... I do have a bright Suhr GTR , so some adjusting might be needed .. I have a Morgan RCA35 and a Egnater Mod 50 . I did 6 profiles , only 3 of them were usable ..

hmm trying to upload but it says file extension is invalid..

EDIT: here they are.. ( I think .. never used winzip before lol )

Hi thanks a lot .. I actually did that , and was able to get sound previously .. But once I updated to Maurzio's Beginner pack , The effects loop no longer produces sound.. Whether it is mono or stereo , no sounds come through .

I guess worse case I can always re load the factory settings, but I kind of like the way he has it organized..

Howdy, i recieved this yesterday.. I am starting to get used to it . I have hooked up my Axe FxII in the effects loop, to take advantage of some of the ambient effects..

However i was browsing the tips and tricks forum , and noticed Maurzio's begginer pack . I updated my profiler with his back up but now the effects loops doesnt work.. Where it did before the update.

I can see that the axe fx is recieving the signal . But i get absolutely no sound . I am still new to this , so I am pretty sure it is a simple fix.. But some parameter has changed .

any help would be much appreciated.

Hi there , finally got my Kemper ... played , it and it is great.. I decided to update my firmware.. now I have a slight high pitched hum in my speakers...any ideas of what this could be ?

The amps still sound the same , except for this hum .... Noise gate doesn't remove it ..It just happened after I updated my firmware..

Pretty incredible little unit .. I am running my AXE FXII for effects ..great combo:)

Thx everyone!

Hopefully should be here in a few days. It will be a learning curve as i am so used to my axefx II and the editor etc.. I also have the mfc101 . Hoping i can get it programmed to control both the axe and Kemp.

Hi there ordered a Kemper , and waiting for it to arrive .

I do have an AxefX 2 , I would like to keep for the effects . Hoping to be able to run the Kemper through the Axe FX loop or vice versa.. I play in my church and am really interested in the clean crunch sounds along with ambient effects..

I play a Suhr Pro with HSH set up . I replaced the Bridge pickups with Seymor Duncan 59s

I also have a Les Paulo Studio with stock pickups.