Posts by utha

Here is a sample of what I am hearing thru my monitors and cab
    all 3 guitars do this I have to set noise gate to at least 9

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have and his kemper does not do it..
    I had a replacment sent and this one is worse..

So I may be over looking something or bad luck

I have actually tried a couple of positions.
    Defiantly sounding like interference its like a alien sound that tails
    off everything I play. I did change wall sockets and I get a similar problem at my rehearsal room.
    I just tried shutting off my monitors.

This is the second kemper that has done with and I just bought a new guitar yesterday with nazgul pickups.
    maybe I need to install new hardware on the guitar? I feel I have tried everything.

Yes I have but makes little difference.. It is running thru a livewire power conditioner. I noticed I am picking up a bit of interference from my monitors, When I face away I get less but is still there

I am using a powered rack into a orange 2x12 mogami cables and a schecter blackjack c-8 with nazgul pickups.
    I am getting a noise when I use the kemper either plugged or not plugged in. This happens with 3 of my guitars.
    I am using the Ola mesa trip rec profile so its pretty high gain. I am trying to achieve a tight sound with no noise without having to
    crank the noise gate up all the way.

This is my second profiler, with my first one I had to set the noise gate to about 7.2 with this one I have to go all the way up to 10!
    my friend has the exact same setup cab cables and all and does not have this problem and always achieves a great tone.
    is it possible I received 2 defect kempers? Or more likely have I set something up wrong? I have talked to kemper directly and did not really
    get anyway with them. I really don't want to setup another return so if anyone has any advice for me and experience playing these type of profiles
    please get at me ASAP! :|