Posts by fredrikn

Same issue here. Only happens with some profiles, though. If I edit the profile on the Profiler, or move it to the local library, the cab appears to be removed in Rig Manager ("Cabinet empty"). The profile sounds like it should, though.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Took a loooooong time to scan through my library and then again when syncing everything from the Kemper. But now seems to be working.

One thing I notice in the new preset context menus for effects - it only list presets that are included under My Profiler. It doesn't list any that I have under Local Library (which is where I've put all of the new Distortions). I can copy them over to My Profiler, but is this how it's intended to work?

Yes, can it only display the presets stored on the profiler on the popup menu?

Obviously there is no option to simply copy&paste (sub)folders in Rig Manager. I don't understand why such a limitation exists in RM, considering copy/paste of profile(s) works perfectly.

I found a workaround, though. Going to RM Local Library folder with Explorer/Finder and rearranging folder structure directly seems to do a trick. Next time you open RM, changes are instantly reflected in folder structure.

Any other suggestions? Is this the way to do it?:P

Yes, this is the only way.

I am sure some adjustment or advices could help please. I ear great Kemper sounds on you tube , or on demos , I bought many packs from the best on internet (Britt , Tone Junkie name it) but still, my personnal sound got a problem. It's too fuzzy.... I plug everything on a decent soundcard... and I got very good KRK studio speakers.... But is my soundcard the problem? Do you play through soundcards guy? or you got monitors and to record ....you put a good microphone in front of the speaker to capture the rich kemper sound I hear everywhere? I got 2 decent guitars (fender tele and Gibsons les paul ) I know there is a lot of place in our Kemper to ajust tone. But I cannot find the right one. Thanks for your advice. I know the problem is ME !!! Thats for sure coz the sounds I hear from Kemper users everywhere is SUPER and sounds way better than mine in every style I am doing something wrong .... I try very hard to fix it. Thanks

Is the Pure Cabinet setting on?

First "Capture/Profiling" video.

1) I think the Kemper conversion is quite good. What do you find wrong with it?

2) The Stage allows external clocking, if that's important to you. There's also the option to get an audio interface that allows you to do this with the regular toaster or rack (the Universal Audio Apollo stuff does)

3) I'd be really happy to get a VST that would allow me to recall settings in my DAW. That would be killer. As far as a full-fledged VST though, I hope they never do it. If for no other reason than the fact that it would bring down the value of my hardware Kemper.

Has Helix Native devalued the Helix hardware?