Posts by Mortacciis

Normally I use it on the first two stomps (it depends if I have to put in also a noise gate). But it really change the comp behaviour if you put it after or before some effects or after a saturated profile, so it can be used after in a creative way

I use it on every fuzzy/hard OD/distortion profile. I apply eq on both chains and then mix to taste. Dry signal to get the bottom end and a good attack, LPF and HPF on distorted path

Ah. That sounds like a good idea for sure. The bass player sort of extends his some of his notes by dragging his finger on the pad longer for longer periods of time, which might be the hardest part to capture. The wah input might help there for sure.

Post the results for if they work out! Good luck with it.

I used to recreate that effect with an LFO, a bass envelope filter with a wah sidechained with an octaver and a particular distortion. I agree the envelope part is the most difficult to get

that's a non pro audio vid of the situation. I can provide a better audio after this evening.
    As you can see I am using NO PROFILES (or I think so, donee that to have the more clean sound as possible): all is switched off (stomp, stack and effects modules are globally off), input and output is on green. I am starting with a gain below 4 (about 2 that is stated as clean and at the end turn it all at his mininum).
    You can hear the saturation when all sens are at 0 and a subtle vibration when I turn clean sens at -12 (that kind of vibration sound is not done by something in the room, I can perceive it also when playing with headphones only).No parallel path going on.
    is that a normal behavior, I am missing some basical option to tweak or I have to take it back for a replacement (is brand new)?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/86gtbtww182iktl/Video 31-10-15%2C 15 07 16.mov?dl=0

The clean sense is set to 0 and the distortion sens now is -7.6. I've seen the tutorial about those 2 options but I don't really understand the right way to set them (if they have to)

EDIT:
    I think I've found the problem.
    Under INPUT if you turn the BROWSE knob you can choose which kind of output pickup you have. I've set to high and it works really better. Maybe the signal was too hot by default

Hello I'm new in Kemper world.. yesterday I bought mine and played around with a lot of presets.
    I'm a bass player, I was playing with a Fender Jazz-my cable- Kemper-Headphones.
    I've found in every rig that if I play normally the sound of clean presets remains the one that was meant to be. When I play a bit stronger doesn't matter which preset I am on I have back a saturation. I am used to play with normal stacks and also via Amplitube and others. It's not a normal behavior to have always saturation, normally you would have an increasing volume, maybe you can listen to a not so good strong attack...if you are at the limit of saturation you can find a really smooth one. Wth Kemper instead I have a more drastical response. How is it possible? Any parameter I don't know already to tweak or check? (I've bought my Kemper in a shop that exposed it, maybe someone trying it changed something fundamental)
    Thank you all