Posts by Tally

Great! Too bad he doesn't live in the Netherlands... Judging by his name, he would likely have lived in the same region.
    Don't forget to make some good profiles of your amps before selling them. Two Rock, Samamp (according to another thread)... you really have quite a collection there!

The EV's also have a kind of flat response, maybe that's why it sounded good with switching the cab sim off? I can't think of a reason for the dark sound with the cab sim on/ the tone controls thing, but I'm relatively new in Kemperland and my amps aren't interesting enough to profile so no profiling experience here. I hope someone else can help you out.

BTW, have tried your profiles with a FRFR speaker (Ritter/Palmer). Will be getting my EV 15L cab back from a friend this week, going to give that a try as well.

Thanks!

Congrats and many thanks Chris!
    An awesome amp, have been hoping for profiles of this amp ever since I bought my KPA!

I've just played trough the profiles and got a really nice tone out of them. Great for JM and SRV tones, found myself playing Tin Pan Alley licks for quite a while.
    I have tried them with 2 strats, one loaded with Jazzy Cats, the other with Texas Specials. Obviously, the TS strat causes more clipping. This also happens on the Welagen 2 profiles.

Anyways, these profiles are great considering this is your first profiling attempt with this amp. I really hope you keep on profiling and share some more.

My first post on the KPA-forum (first post EVER on a forum...) and it's for you Guido! ;)
    Thanks for making all these awesome profiles!

Really looking forward to the TT 5161 as that vid on their website is sounding great! I just love that cranked clean channel tone!
    Hoping for some good clean/cranked (SRV type) blues profiles, maybe some with a TS in front?

Keep up the good work! :thumbup: