Posts by JH-2

If you do not like this thread do not open in and do not read. Do not tell people what to do, you are always the same, have very bad atmosphere here.

This is a forum and there are all kinds of opinions, if you do not like do not enter.

I have 2 Kempers and has not met my expectations at all why I bought in Axe.

PEACE

DonPetersen as he said viabcroce I saying is that not all the possible positions of the pots are shown by the display. Please it´s posible add one decimal figure to the numbers indicating the values on the KPA's display?

I do not know if I explained well.

Thanks

DonPetersen as he said viabcroce I saying is that not all the possible positions of the pots are shown by the display. Please it´s posible add one decimal figure to the numbers indicating the values on the KPA's display?I do not know if I explained well.

Clearly perceive differences between 0.1 and 0.1. In between there is volume change and no indicate dijitales numbers.

One option is put number A 0.1, 0.15, 0.2 for example, or the other option is that the bar moves with numbers like this now 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 etc ...

As does not matter as long as the result is the same (which bar numbers and move at the same time at all points).

What JH is saying is that not all the possible positions of the pots are shown by the display.

I guess the FR here might be: please add one decimal figure to the numbers indicating the values on the KPA's display?

Not sure if the display can be rearranged to show that, but I'd personally find this more pertinent than a polyphonic tuner for example :D
    I'd vote for it :)

DonPetersen as he said viabcroce I saying is that not all the possible positions of the pots are shown by the display. Please it´s posible add one decimal figure to the numbers indicating the values on the KPA's display?

I do not know if I explained well.

Thanks

I never said anything like this. :)
    I pointed out a couple of viable workarounds to achieve what you are asking.

Sorry, you did not tell me we will study understands that for some reason do not interested idea. You have also told me that I had to do with the ear.

I do not want to change the volume, it is perfect. What I mean is that there are no increases in void volume that is, when you turn the volume all the time is indicated by digital numbers, you know what I mean?

anyone who posts here should be aware that his or her post might get criticized, this is a completely normal part of a discussion. please don't ask for bans for other members in this forum, it's simply not good manners (think football)

JH-2: We have very different point of view about bad manners. For me, bad manners are people who criticize for criticizing (but not affected by the characteristics I mentioned, like those who insult in football), not the one who says it should moderate the language of some.

since the Profiler's internal resolution is so high the use of -0.0 <0.0> 0.0 is quite sensible

JH-2: I agree that it is quite sensible, I did not say otherwise (I like how this). I just said I want all those jumps should those marked by numbers.

a) you're definately not the only one using more than one Profilerb) careful now with blaming anyone - especially CK - again, this could be considered rather poor manners.the main issue here is a misunderstanding I think.you ask for a way to quickly and evenly increase the volume of two Profilers in a live setting,the solutions for this are (in no particular order):1) pure boost presets - like I already mentioned2) increase slowly to the point where the decimal place just changes, repeat on the other Profiler - this will be very, very close3) use a Volume pedal for both Profilers

JH-2: What a coincidence that in all my post are misunderstood ......

I'm not blaming CK absolutely (he deserves the same respect as all users, neither more nor less) I do not like to change my words!!!. He is responsible for everything that happens in our product (good or bad). As you say here this is a completely normal part in the forum (I've always spoken respectfully).

For my CK it´s an innovative guy and a genius but I think it has been a little behind the product and needs updating, I've always been a thousand reasons here.

For me the solution is that all the changes of the bar also are marked by the number, You've already told me you are not willing to change this and here ends the discussion (but I still do not understand).

Agree with JH-2, of course what's a limitation in the realm of analog devices should not constitute a precedent for justifying the same limitation in the digital world. As for Arie's digital dreams... I can't understand all this sarcasm, really. It drives me mad.

We know that the sensitivity of the knobs is higher than the display or the LEDs' resolution. Many have noticed that there's a difference among -0.0, <0.0> and 0.0 for example.
    How many here have used two Profilers at the same time? We may not share this request, but I see no reason to bash the OP or to treat him\her like a pariah. Is it maybe because of their English? I bet it's better than the way most of us speak their (the OP I mean) native language.
    Please, respect.
    If you don't agree just disregard the thread, unless you have something constructive to answer. Our mind is already too crammed with "misfits".
    I have of course no authority to dictate any behaviour here, so this is just the way I personally see things, and my petition to the board. Thanks.

Thank you viabcroce for your words and how well you have explained everything. The truth all my post is constructive, I like the Kemper (why have 2) but also has much problems and limitations to say improve over using 2 at the same time, always been arguments.

I do not understand people who criticize my post (disrespecting) and and moderators have read them and do nothing. Say they are negative when they are your own comments (as Aria's comment), and I think that people should be blocked for a while in the forum. I have never criticized a post that does not interest me, I read it and I respect and ignore the thread.

There should be no difference between -0.0 <0.0> 0.0 and a digital device and do not understand this truth that could hurt anyone but play with one profiler.

I think I'm the only one in this forum uses two profilers at a time always, and I think a lot of blame for this lies with Christoph Kemper not fostered this (I don´t get to understand why).

So what you you basically want is a stepping (discrete stages of volume levels) instead of a continuos volume change? Is that right?

Beside the point that Don is making - the number doesn't mean a thing - I seriously doubt that many users would like the volume pot to behave like you suggest.

I don´t want a stepping, The volume want it to work like this right now, it is perfect. I just want you when you go for example from 7.1 to 7.2 before reaching this also marked.

For example: 7.1, 7.15, 7.2

I appreciate your request, but in the end all that counts is the perceived volume, and the best tool to achieve equal perceived volume is your ears.

I appreciate your answer and your suggestion DonPetersen but as I have said before that it is not possible at concerts and other situations, always one higher than the other and is very uncomfortable when you use two amplifiers simultaneously.

What I'm asking is just the whole sub volume is marked by the numbers (as do all digital devices). Now the volume rises between parameters is not marked by numbers.

I do not think any user bothers you turn up the volume when the Kemper mark the exact number, I have several digital devices at home and all work in this way.

I like Kemper (then they say that my post are negative and I have 2 when the majority has only one) but I am very disappointed because not working well to use 2 Kempers at a time.

especially a parameter like volume should really be set by ear, not by what a display tells you.

In many cases I can not do that. It is much easier to put the same level of volume by number (it's good to have a digital device, you can always put 100% the same parameters.), I not stay deaf ear.

I'm having a lot of problems to perform two Kempers simultaneously. I think you should work more on this, always it´s good for people to have two Kempers :)

Another option would be to put a third number and the volume is for example 7.3.5 (which activate those who want).

So the volume would be much more reliable.