Posts by HammerSaints

Thanks everyone, the Mackie CR4s or the Harley Benton 212 sound good to me.

I'm leaning towards the CR4s as like I mentioned I don't need loud, just something I can hear from no more than 2 feet away but I do mainly play thrashy distorted metal so the V30's will help with clarity.

Thanks everyone.

Hi all.

I've read many post here recommending speakers for the Kemper but all are too expensive and high powered for me.

I have the powered rack and require a small speaker or 2 for my bedrooom. Nothing loud or expensive - just enough to hear myself while playing but good enough to hear subleties.

No headphones, I have those.

Thank you.

Hello.

I wish to plug my Bass into the Kemper, via Scarlett 2i2 into my PC along with some speakers.

I've only used headphones so I'm not certain how to connect them. Will the speakers connect to my PC, the 2i2 or the Kemper itself?

My current PC speakers are these Logitech Z680 5.1.speakers - https://www.cnet.com/products/logitech-z-680/specs/

I assume my Z680 are not good enough so I am in the market for a speaker/monitor or 2.

I've looked around but I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for, would KRK Rokit RP8 G3 work for example?

I have the powered rack.

Also though not essential if the speakers would be suitable for guitar that would be a bonus but the bass is the priority.

Any recommendations

Thank you.

Hello.

I have a powerrack that I wish to connect to my PC for recording using either Music maker plus edition or Reaper.

I have a creative sound blaster Z sound card in my PC, would this be sufficient for recording a few guitar and bass tracks or do I need a seperate audio interface?

Many Thanks.

Thanks.

I've already been using the headphone socket on the Kemper and yes it does sound great but apparently, and I don't know this for certain as I have never used neutral reference studio headphones before but they can be much more.

The K712's are in need of a boost or so I've read which really brings them to life.

There is nothing wrong with the Kemper, that is superb but to really get the very best from the headphones I need an amp or again so I've have read.

Thanks again.

Hi all.

I just bought a Kemper Powered Rack and some AKG K712 headphones and could use some advice.

I've read that the K712 to really get the best out of them needs an amp, now I've had a look around, checked some audio forums, looked at some shops and there are so many different types for different uses.

For instance the Fiio E10K is recommended as a good cheap one to get yet it seems to only be for PC's and plug in via the USB (My Kemper is near the PC if the USB is just for power)

So I'm a little lost and was wondering if anyone here could recommend a decent amp to help me get the best out of my new headphones (If I actually need one at all), preferably not too expensive as it's been an expensive few days already and if it could be used for the PC as well then that would be a bonus but the Kemper is the main priority.

Many Thanks.