Posts by ashtweth

Yes but my friends there some good and bad sounds in there, dont forget the good sounds the artist in the vId (TALENTED) uses at gigs ..he has a decent sound IMO..THERE ARE STILL SOME [good] COLORS in there IMO

Sam be awesome you amping up the kemper with this bra...LOUD AND NASTY...
    one day mess round with the sounds in the firehawk AND kemper so you have 2 amps..
    that the cool part of this option, if you find a gem in there you can use your old speaker and this WITH the kemper
    TWO amps tee hee :thumbup:

1500 watts BABY :P

Ash

Good for home practice :D
    I have used an Iloud stereo portable monitor
    iLoud sounds 2-3 times louder than comparable-sized speakers.
    40 watts

And now a Gemini 2 FRFR
    2 x 110W internal amplifiers, 2 x 12″ low frequency drivers, and 1″ coaxial high frequency drivers providing a stereo solution in a single cabinet

But this man is fing insane

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Welcome back! ..you filthy disgusting maniacs ..(its okay folks in the metal world that is means a good thing) :D
    Some of us get excited about your new profiles as much as we do when Sin does one..
    glad to hear about the cleans/other stuff, its GREAT i still use the other stuff man, like the Bonamassa stuff etc.

Ash

Congrats man! just encase you did not know, if your screen ever goes DIM, there is a knob on the front panel to RE-adjust the contrast,
    Sorry if you knew, i just did not want you to feel like i did when i thought it was broken only after 3 days of use!!

Ash

It has to be stated about the guitar because for example if you get stymphalian's pack, he did that on active pick ups(humbuckers)
    They sound GREAT (for example) that way, not saying they would sound bad on passive, not at all. But they will sound DIFFERENT.
    so if i said stymphalian is kick ass, i would be coming from active humbuckers, it just helps people like me, just saying.

Ash

What about the Jesus Amp? It has only one clean channel 8o:D
    Okay i shut up now,

Sorry but SIN' wins Hands down so far with the satan, old school metal, modern metal.
    they are all in there. see one bad post about it ? :)
    I really wish some one would do the Jesus amp.... :D

Ash

Take a look at my post with a screen shot of my rig manager, its worth more than my FRFR Gemini 2, Kemper remote and Kemper.
    From, Bert to TAF, to Guido to Sin to VBerns, to Origin to Waraba to Tonehawk to deadlight to reamp to south side to ORIGIN to Top Jimi
    To Phil. Try saying that in one breath, stymphalian to Choptones....3Sigma AND A FEW MORE.

I am still finding Gems in Choptones (got the whole pack), i am still finding Gems in Sin's and Reamp, ORIGIN's ubersheel.
    AND ALL OF THOSE VENDORS I MENTIONED. Reggae, funk, metal, rock , blues, and much more. Multiple guitars, Strat, LP, 9 string, white falcon, new loomis 7 string with insane black outs that kill you . I cant post sound clouds yet of highlights, but what i want too do that, and what i want to pick out the styles and guitars that match the profile, ie, single coils for this style etc, or humbuckers for this etc.

So see how hard this question is to answer based on what info i have LOL
    Perhaps if you stated what guitar you have, i know you want rock or metal right?
    i could give you some highlights, but need to know what guitar you have

Ash

Guys you have done an OUTSTANDING job on the crunch and cleans, especially with the phasor, compressor and flanger profiles.
    The MESA pack for a Strat on the Bridge (usually the Bridge sucks for me) is what i call "new blues" sounding. Quiet unique actually.

Its a real difference when vendors tailor ,LABEL OR INFORM whats been tuned for humbuckers and single coils, this is why we have the space in Rig Manager :)
    I have no doubt the other profiles will sound good on my Les Paul. Ill be getting all the other packs, i already got the vox ,y picked up the fender and Mesa ones.
    Will post about the single cols then do the LP.

Great work guys, seriously, nice job there.

Ash

Since the Aussies are out in full force in this thread now :rolleyes: , the only shame about Löwenbräu inOz...
    is that bloody woolies who own BWS, have an EXCLUSIVE only license for it.

So you can only buy bloody Löwenbräu at BWS ...or Germany :D

Ash