Posts by ashtweth

Good Idea Nicky as usual, it will be funny if the Kemper tweaking does a better job of them , my money is on the Kemper.
    OFF Topic - Hey Nicky, send me a PM of your health issues when you can please, i work with natural alternatives,
    may be able to help my friend, FREE.

Ash

YOINK!, need more info? :rolleyes::thumbup:

I got a 9 string so i need the Tosin and Periphery..1's but will check all of it out at that price how can you go wrong dood?
    enough already where are they? 8o:D

Ash

Hi Jimi/ALL

The reason i get these straight away is i know exactly what profile to go to in Rig manager , to either play my Strat or LP.
    Thanks to you Jimi. its just easy to tag and label all your packs in RM as you demo what guitar and profile in vids, its just such a good thing for us to save time, i really appreciate that man and these reviews too. Thanks all.

Thanks so much Jimi
    SOLD

Ash

Haha, Man done, if its a small thank you for all you do for us man, lets go!
    you know beer is a source of BORON, and most of us are deficient in boron ...
    we need probiotic's, minerals (like boron, selenium,magnesium and calcium) , B - Vitamins , vitamin C and omega oils (in that order)
    i know , we heal thousands with cancer, and health conditions naturally..

What was i saying about beer , we owe you one!! :D
    You know people, i have bought profiles because of this mans reviews ;)
    I'd give him a beer any day... I cant believe Guido does such good quality for low price..
    well believe it!

Ash

Really appreciate this man, of cause there are plenty of people here that rely on this info and these efforts, ILL THANK YOU FOR THEM HERE, to me i got a positive out of it, as i am going to use my other MARK V's for Djenty and this one for blues based on your review TEE HEE :D Get the blues Mark IV or Mark V on !! And ill say YOINK. 8o:thumbup:

Thanks man. (again!)

Ash

Still it's not working. The download manager except the instruction , but did not start the download. I canceled the download order.
    I do have so much profiles that I want not to proceed further. If it's not run smoothly I stop, as far I don't know the reason.

But anyway - thanks for help - Harry

Hi Harry, sorry to hear this, what browser are you using?, i know if you use firefox and get the FREE add on "download them all" right click on the link and click "down load them all" it will work like a charm, otherwise send me an email will email them to you my friend, you have to try the Crunch blackmore ones ;)

Ash

For all that links i get a message "malware warning"

Hi Harry /ALL

That because you need to right click on them my friend, copy the URL and paste them in the down load manager, works like a charm, let me know if you still have problems, i can imagine you playing the ENGL man hahahaha!! :D:D

Dam man, i only just found your FREE stuff on RE, BEST SRV TONES BAR NONE...
    SOB man, some of those free ones are better than any commercial profile (just about have all of them now)

of cause ill buy the packs, i only found out in the FREE kemper Wiki about trying one for SRV type tones
    TillS JVM 2 MICS 4, (free ones) and all those Marshall JVM 410 H
    all of them... Man WTF!!!, they ALL kick ASS....sorry for my language.
    (Fender single coil)I wish there was more shout outs for that stuff, okay ill get the packs, i dont know how to merge the cabs either LOL

From Wiki
    Plug in a Strat, dial up factory profile Till's JVM 2 Mics 5, dial back gain to around noon, tweak the treble for your guitar (in my case down a bit to between 10 and 11 o'clock). Thank me when you come for air after an hour or two.

Ash