Posts by ashtweth

I was always thinking of getting a rack to go with my toaster to do that...what happens when some one does hook up 2 kempers and it sounds amazing???
    well we will all be depressed LOL!! or have to buy another kemper... either way we all get depressed! LOL.

Thing is i was going to try and hook them up to the new Gemini 2 stereo FRFR cab, now i am going to need 2 of them too to do this?
    i am not sure if 2 kempers can go into one FRFR modeling cabinet.

Man, i really gotta see just how it sounds, i hate that "just gotta see attitude". :D
    no cure once you put an idea into some ones head..... Dam you and this thread :thumbup:

My money (despite all will be gone lol) is on one toaster still kicks axx :thumbup:

Ash

I noticed that people maybe don`t know what is Marshall Super Lead..?!....Marshall Super Lead is The Ultimate Rockers Amp...AMEN....
    Jimmy page, Van Halen, Ace Frehley,Angus Young, Billy Gibbons, Hendrix, Clapton,SRV,......Bla bla bla bla.....

ALL ON…

Hi Kempafun/Vberns and all

That description really helped about the artist who used this amp, i bought it based on that, i wish every one would include those descriptions it helps a lot of people starting out
    meambobbo, did a good description of the Rock sound and artist in the 80's era, (Vberns masrhal pack) this one ill get too, top jimi's PDF's give a similar description in some, it really helps us to learn and sort through it all !

thanks guys going to try some SRV stuff with this :D

Hi Guys, i bought the pack "All Top Jimi Profiles for the Kemper" And i just wanted to say thanks to Jim and his team, the detail in the PDF's really helps a lot, for example, you can find out which amps SRV uses, Brian Setzer, it really helps you explore and get a better idea of where to start.

The effort he has gone to, in order to get you started FAST, must not be ignored, especially the rigs and settings.
    Of cause i am going to get this, i think its a great standard for Kemper and people who need great sounds FAST.

Thanks Jim /team.

Of cause i cant wait to get this soldano profile :D

Ash