Posts by Rog

Hopefully, someone can shed some light on this. I've got a few profiles where I'm getting this...

Figure 1 shows the Imprint Select greyed out and monitor cab not selected.

Figure 2 shows the Imprint Select greyed out but when monitor cab is selected is displays Full Range mode. (although no tick is visible in the checkbox)

Figure 3 shows a profile with everything working ok.

Obviously a bit thick because I can't figure it out. Appreciate any help.

Cheers

I can tell that our actual shipment has arrived in LA many days ago but harbour processing is delayed due to Corona, unfortunately. Should not be too long.

This is just another reason why I stay with Kemper. A true customer-driven company.

Had a problem with sound breaking up with my Kabinet. Kemper support couldn't help so sent a replacement. Same thing happened again! I restored the Profiler to a backup from before I got the Kabinet and it appears to have sorted the problem. Hopefully, permanently!

Problem with my Kabinet. Got it a couple of weeks ago and was working flawlessly. Suddenly the sound started breaking up with fluctuations in volume. Contacted Kemper support and went through all the obvious, check/changed leads, took screenshots of Output settings pages to make sure all the right boxes were selected. Eventually I was advised to take back off and check connections which still didn't resolve the problem. Support advised me to return it.

A replacement arrived this morning and couldn't believe that the same thing happened again, sound breaking up!! Went to rehearsal rooms and plugged Kemper into 4x12 Marshal cab sounded great, no problems! Brought all the speaker lead back home with me, connected it back up to Kabinet, no change, sound farting and breaking up. Seems highly unlikely that the Kabinet is faulty, just wondered if I'm missing the obvious. I'll contact support again on Monday but just wondered if anyone could suggest anything?

Problem with my Kabinet. Got it a couple of weeks ago and was working flawlessly. Suddenly the sound started breaking up with fluctuations in volume. Contacted Kemper support and went through all the obvious, check/changed leads, took screenshots of Output settings pages to make sure all the right boxes were selected. Eventually I was advised to take back off and check connections which still didn't resolve the problem. Support advised me to return it.

A replacement arrived this morning and couldn't believe that the same thing happened again, sound breaking up!! Not sure if it's the Powered head that's faulty or whether I'm missing something very obvious. I'll contact support again but just wondered if anyone could suggest anything?

I've been playing my Kemper with a DXR10 for years without any issue. Just got my Kabinet and I'm delighted with it. Only problem is I want to hear what it sounds like cranked up. I can't seem to get it any higher than normal "bedroom" level volume. Got a band rehearsal tonight and would love to try it out. I've revisited the output volumes unlinked/relinked everything and initialised global settings but still no success. I'm sure it's something really obvious but can anyone suggest something I might be missing. Cheers

I've hooked up my TC Ditto x2 looper to the send and return on the back of the amp and allocated x slot to a mono loop. Problem is when I create a backing track, for example with delay it records the loop ok but when I play another layer on top with out delay it turns the delay off the original layer! If anyone could help out I'd appreciate it.

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue with their Kemper at a gig before but last night the incoming power supply to my gear failed. Sorted the problem out pretty quick but had to wait a minute waiting for the Kemper to boot back up. Felt a proper tit stood there while the rest of the band played on looking at me rolling their eyes! Would reducing the number of stored rigs from 70 to say 10 significantly improve boot up time?

Sorry forgot to mention that, yes I had used a TRS jack. It would appear that my relatively new TRS cable was faulty. Returned for a replacement and all is working fine now.

I've had captain Kemper since November and to say I'm more than happy would be an understatement. Been using the FCB1010 controller until I'd saved enough pennies for the remote. Remote came yesterday and I've been trying to set my Boss FV 500L to use as a volume/pitch/Wah. I've looked in all the obvious places (forum, manuals, youtube)but can I get the bloody thing to work....nope. Been into System and tried both pedal modes 1 and 2 and neither will calibrate.

Lot's of stuff on here regarding the Mission pedal but I'm just wondering if by FV500L will actually work with the remote! Would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks for coming back so quickly. The rig I'm using hasn't got the cab soft button activated but does have chorus and stereo widener on it. I turned these off and it did indeed stop peaking and yes, input sense is green. Just seems weird that all the effects I've got using my rock profiles, the output stays a steady green yet using the acoustic rigs it's flashing orange/red with only a couple of effects.

cheers for you help.

Hi, had my Kemper for a month or so and been really impressed with it. Used it live with rock profiles usually going direct to p.a with no problems. Just recently started using my acoustic through it using a couple of acoustic rig profiles and noticed the output light is peaking yellow to red. Anyone know why this might be?