Posts by Morph

Oh man I love the compressor on the Kemper it sounds great but you are correct when it comes to the labeling I find it confusing compared to what I'm used to. Level, tone, attack, sustain. Boss CS-3

But it still does everything I need it to do and I find it very dynamic.

Its making me lazy because I have better compressors and reverbs but I just never use them anymore, everything is just a click away with the Kemper and so much easier to use specially when reamping. My whole rack only gets used when I'm doing vocals and I'm working on using the Kemper for that too specially when I can profile very expensive mic preamps. I started using the Neve preamps from the acoustic guitar rigs for vocals there are a few of them available in rig exchange but I'm not getting a better sound than I do on my interface. I think I need to profile the sweet spot for my vocals. A lot of experimenting going on to save space in my humble abode.

Let us know how you get on, that’s interesting.

A case to be made for the greatest band ever

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cool kit. I’d be monitor stereo speakers not cabs a main outs to FOH, if such a thing exists. I’d also be tempted to take the stage out and leave the profiler in the computer room cabled up. Depending on the amount of gigs I’d use both cabs in stereo all the time.

Well done Morph ! Great weather report like intro and outro nails the era or maybe late 70’s, the keys mix/eq feels slightly out when it first comes in, but seems to settle down. Playing is great throughout, awesome piano solo btw.

Thanks man, mix to follow, that’s just the backing track with my guitars on it as an arrangement. I’ll let him know about the keys, he’ll be chuffed

'80s ish. What are your thoughts? Solo is at the end, all guitars kempered

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I held back on the beta because of gigs but I cheekily upgraded yesterday and I swear that the feel through my in ears was better, even with no other tweakage. Psychosomatic possibly but I had a really enjoyable gig.

I think the DAW setup is correct. My interface has its own software that you can see pretty much everything it sees on meters. The SPDIF out show correctly on the meters, the input only show the left side coming back on both sides. I think I will contact their support and see what they say.

I’m intrigued. If you get a minute, do a wee video of the your process. Good luck

Do you have the DAW output set to stereo? My Spdif channels are 9&10 so I send a stereo out on those. I can also send a mono out on 9 which would go to the left spdif input. Your Kemper in’s and outs look right so I think you should check your DAW

You can configure your daw to use a stereo or two mono outputs to the SPDIF input on the Kemper. If you only send a mono signal it will go to one SPDIF input. Monitor out is an output designed for an amp and speaker. Each Kemper output can be assigned separately in the output section.