Posts by Morph

1) Dual (stereo) paths like Helix and Fractal, for powerful dual amp and ambient effects.
    2) Improved profiling (the hw should be capable of doing this based on what CK has said several times). Kemper is amazing but is marginally bettered in terms of accuracy now by Quad Cortex.
    3) Synth emulation w/ midi (this would be absolutely stellar, and put the Kemper in a field almost entirely on it's own imo)
    4) Functionality and usability improvements for writing/creating, possibly via the software UI, so that looping and DAW integration is more seamless.
    5) Better "one-click" scene type editing and switching (again a la Helix and Fractal). Instead of saving custom versions of profiles and adding them to performances, introduce the concept of profile "scenes" (or whatever you want to call them), and allow them to be switched seamlessly whilst remaining within the same profile in a performance.

I presume you’ve seen the morph feature?

I wait with bated breath I prefer a middley sort of ping so I got the non gloss ones. I also took a leaf from the TombQuayle playbook and am trying to pick much lighter

I’ve been using 2mm mandolin picks for years but you’ve convinced me to give the dunlops a whirl don’t let me down 😎

I get this, it only seems to happen when the Mac sleeps, so not when recording. Mine was worse when I used the Hub

Cool thanks. Yeah I feel like I've seen several people over the years say S/PDIF if best. And yeah, I do recall the whole clock setting thing. That is a little daunting to me but I know I can search and find several threads on that, so hopefully I'll be able to figure it out!

I use Logic and used to clock the interface to spdif I think. There was a problem if the Kemper had a different sample rate to the Logic project. When you get it working, re amping is a doddle

No, I loved Metheny for ages and the SY1 has got ‘that’ sound. There’s actually no amp on in that rig just the SY1 in the loop. There’s quite a lot of compression and some distortion before the loop as well. It tracks better for me than some of the more recent GR synths because it uses the guitar signal as a source.

My process is to change the stomp and then instantly save the whole performance. I do even the smallest changes this way and don’t have any problems. The save also stores the status on/off so make sure it’s the one you want. Hope this helps.