Posts by Sharry

I would just like to bring the following to your attention: There are no user serviceable in Profiler and opening the housing VOIDS warranty.

Hopefully the battery lives longer than the warranty period. ;(

Does anyone know how this manifests itself when the battery is too weak.

keep rockin' Harry

Welcome from Linz.
    It's a bity, but for a coffee it seemed to far away. :/

There's a lot of people really helpfull.
    Don't hesitate to ask if you have problems or questions.
    And don't miss the german Forum, ;)

keep rockin' Harry

Direkt an der Box ist es noch extremer als über das Mischpult.
    Bei der einen Box war alles super, bei der anderen war eben das genannte Problem.
    Wie aber schon gesagt, klingt es auf dieser einen Box auch nur über den Kemper seltsam.
    Gesang, Bass-Drum, etc. ist alles normal.

Hi,
    Gestern habe ich etwas herumgespielt.
    Ich habe 2 "Behringer Truth A2030B" direkt angeschlossen. Das sind Studiomonitore. OK, vielleicht nicht highclass, aber für meine Zwecke ausreichend.
    Ich habe den Outputlevel (ausgehend von - 37 db) erhöht. ab -28 hat die eine Box angefangen zu Knistern, die anderen ab -23 db.
    Abhängig war es auch welches RIG ich gewählt habe (Und welche RIG- Lautstärke). Bei Rig die einen perkussive Note beim Anschlag haben, ist es eher aufgetreten.

Das Phänomen verschwand, sobald ich den Output wieder zurücknahm.
    Dass bei Bass , Gesang und Bass-Drum nichts zu merken ist deutet schon darauf hin, dass es sehr hohe Impulse sein könnten, die beim Einschwingen eines Tones auftreten und dieses Knistern erzeugt.
    Irgendwas habe ich im Hinterkopf, dass das mit der Auflösung beim Digitalisierung von Tönen zusammenhängt. (Digitale Verzerrung oder so)

Ich habe geachtet, dass die Output -Led dabei nie übersteuert angezeigt.
    Aber ich bezweifle ob die LED-Anzeige so schnell ist, dass die ersten Schwingungen eine Übersteuerung richtig erfassen.

Denselben Effekt konnte ich auch mit meiner aktiven Monitorbox am Monitor-Ausgang erzeugen.
    Übrigens: Der Effekt war ziemlich unabhängig wie laut ich die Aktivboxen gestellt habe.

Die letztlich erzeugtbare Lautstärke ohne Knistern ist für mich bei weitem ausreichend.

Es könnten also die dB-Angaben irreführend sein. Lass dein Ohr entscheiden.

Hope it helps - Harry

After 10 days as proud owner of Kemper and a gig last Sunday after a week intensive testing, I have my bread and butter 5 rigs for now.
    The sound at the gig was exciting well.

But the better is the enemy of good.

That's why I just ordered the Grand Final pack.
    The feedback here in the forum and one TAF Rig in my Main Perfomance, let me hope to get a even better Sound with the masterpiece by Andy.
    Even I do not know what is the meaning of black friday I enjoy the 40 % discount ;)

All the best for the future. Some postings from you in the forum helped me in the last week.

Almost can't wait for the delivery to start the rehearsal. - Harry

Wouldn't be using an adblock or a javascript disabler would you? if so, I would try signing up using incognito mode instead as this will disable the third party plugins that could cause issues (assuming your using chrome).

Thanks for trying to help. :thumbup:

I tried Chrome and Microsoft edge (win 10). No activation of adblock - javascript is enabled - cookies are allowed except third party cookies.
    No change in behavior.
    I'm surprised not being able to find the mail adress of admin or webmaster to ask for help.

keep rockin' Harry (hoping for futher proposals)

Hi,

I'd like to create a account for the wiKPA.

After filling the formular I get the message "Login error Incorrect or missing confirmation code."
    I do not see a reCAPTCHA field and I could'nt find the email of webmaster or admin.

keep rockin' Harry

Thanks a lot.
    The looper continues to play after leaving the looper mode.
    This was new for me.

Keep rockin' Harry

How can I switch my loop on/off with an external switch.

"Yes you can." (I hope :whistling: )
    With an additional Footswitch e.g at Pedal 3. (seemed it has to work like a troggle. )

To adjust in the system menue:
    System - Page 7 of 17 ; Mode set to "Mono switch" ; Switch type "Stomp X On/Off"

Hope it helps.

keep rockin' Harry

I'm glad all three of us had the same solution

Thanks for the same three solutions :)

One thing I can not manage. How to change the rig for overdup.
    I only found the RIG-buttons at the KPA to do this.
    It seems there is no possibility with the remote?

keep rockin' Harry