Posts by cuulGuit6r

Hi. I play the Kemper (and eleven Rack) directly into our Soundcraft Ui (no guitar amp or cabinet). My band are using Turbosound FOH (12"+2" Tops and 15" subs) so the audience will hear a "turbosounded" Kemper when I play. Hence I thought it'd be best to also get Turbosound fullrange speakers to adjust the sound of my rigs. This is why I bought a pair of Turbosound M10 for this. They sound so amazing that I decided to use one of the M10s as a stage monitor (wedge position) and the Kemper is going through this together with the rest of my monitor sound. M10s have an impressive bass response especially condidering the 10" speakers and their small size. Other good things: they are not expensive and deliver 600 Watt.
    https://www.turbosound.com/Categories/Turbosound/Loudspeaker-Systems/Portable/M10/p/P0AVX#googtrans(en|en) .

The only problem using a fullrange speaker is that you don't get the same type of feedback when soloing with high gains (usually fullrange speaker feedback comes through the tweeter which is very unpleasant or you don't get any feedback at all). This is why I am using a Marshall Woburn boombox just in front of my pedal board facing directly towards my pickups. The signal of my guitar stuff goes through a dedicated EQ (dbx 2x15) to the boombox in order to boost the mid frequencies I wish to feedback with treble and bass cut. So this Woburn box is only for sustain ;)